Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so hoping for a Friday night mmmm i sense it coming around 11/12 o’clock tonight 🥳🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here we go. He’s on the Magners and just done another “ask me everything” which is so brave and unusual for such a private man. With his private life. Which is a good life. For such a private man. Who is very private. About his private life.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I expect a story by 11pm
“I’m gonna do it”
*hanging out the window*
Then realising his on the ground floor of the travel lodge.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If anything happens can someone ensure they are on hand with a screen record, please and thankyou!! 😘 Bed calls!!

Wonder how long one of the LLL brigade has booked his hotel for.. meanwhile Sids been live on Facebook raffling her flowers off! Bet she’s had a lovely few days of peace

Reactions: 12
Wonder how long one of the LLL brigade has booked his hotel for.. meanwhile Sids been live on Facebook raffling her flowers off! Bet she’s had a lovely few days of peace
She is literally loving her freedom , living her best life, being a strong and independent foxy woman, who don’t need no MMMM in her life!!! you go girl friend 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As if I drove past carcus stood outside the travel lodge that is right next to a McDonald's
Hi Jason

It’s so funny. As sure as eggs is eggs Marcus will be saying goodbye buying rope in preparation for the end, vanishing, coming back, quitting social media, posting fake questions off his ‘fans’ and a new member mega fan will just so happen to have seen him in person all in the same day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Jason

It’s so funny. As sure as eggs is eggs Marcus will be saying goodbye buying rope in preparation for the end, vanishing, coming back, quitting social media, posting fake questions off his ‘fans’ and a new member mega fan will just so happen to have seen him in person all in the same day
I feel very honoured that you think I'm Jason. 😂
Bye fuckers

How do I prove I'm not jason\marcus\sid 😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.