Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone recorded the live. Thrilled to see Alex is living his best unbotheted life, what a beaut.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking as well, someone said if he has a MMMM it’ll be in the travelodge. Because he’s been put in there as homeless accom, could they still throw him out for noise disturbances? They were usually shit hot on stuff like that when I have stayed there.

Reactions: 12
so where do we think Marcus will end up at the end of his travelodge era -
1) back at Sids
2) homeless hostel
3) supported living
4) a one bedroom flat with a big living space , giant tv, air fryer and free WiFi , with all his rent and bills paid

I’ll give you a clue Marcus , it’s not 4 whatever you might like to think

Reactions: 14
Fucking hell alex is pure gold and loving that more people were calling out his bullshit more than ever not just us

Reactions: 11
When I go onto the insta that he’s doing his lives on it says he has 0 followers and is following 0 people and there’s nothing posted? Am I on the wrong profile? He does have about 465678 of them.

Reactions: 3
He was never guna let that sausage get away either was he and then waving it around

Reactions: 4
Poll for the new thread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.