Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I couldnt make head nor tail of nohun. All i caught was him saying marcus is alright and then slamming a list of influencers for being rasist and or fake... In relation to the Ukraine....?🤔🤔🤔 He is a lot to take on

Reactions: 4

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
What a load of old shit
He’s in Cornwall, wonder how much pressure the housing dept is under?
i can tell you that families are being shipped out of Cornwall because of greedy Airbnb landlords. If he’s been given a funded room he’s done
his homework

He’s a gigantic bug but ok
EF06DE4B-707F-4926-B2A6-F62C0902BCB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

MissLaLaB

It’s been a long day and finally time to relax and catch up ☕ Saw his insta post can’t see his BFF’s showing the love, infact any of the people he has mentioned In his stories the past few weeks 😂

mrsblakey

@elliebellieboo I think iffing and amming might be a Cornwall or West Country thing! Only cos I'm Cornish and me and my whole family use the same phrase all the time 😅 I day
Shaved again maybe you onlyfans lot are in for a treat of a travelodge pillow hump and pump View attachment 1125540View attachment 1125541

What the fuck is iffing and amming?
I think it's a Cornish or possibly West Country thing. I am Cornish and use the phrase all the time as do my family and never thought that others might not understand - oops 😅😅😅

'I was iffing and amming on whether to go or not'

'I was iffing and amming whether to buy that'

maybe us Cornish are just a bit thick 😅😅

• Haha