Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TizzyTIzzle

If anything happens can someone ensure they are on hand with a screen record, please and thankyou!! 😘 Bed calls!!

Reactions: 5

caldie76

I’m so hoping for a Friday night mmmm i sense it coming around 11/12 o’clock tonight 🥳🥳

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
maybe that's who he was waiting for yesterday? Also does he smoke? I'm pretty sure I saw a ciggy in his hand

The i can't afford to lose me again. Only now saying it as the comments have been turned off and would hate for anyone to get in trouble
Need to go watch that video again. Need a cheap laugh. 😂😂😂

• Haha

darkmoon25

Having a catch up me and the wee one been bogged down with colds. His new flat oh dear well he will get exercise at least when he’s wading his way out through all they Lidl/Aldi ready meal packaging and alcohol bottles

He’ll be in there forever and a day, there’s no housing stock, especially not single accommodation. He could eventually be put in a supervised hostel, if he’s lucky. And they’re not nice places to live.
True, i was lucky to get my flat in half a year but that’s cause everyone else turned it down as it wasn’t suitable for them think they saw me coming a mile away 😂

He ain’t got a pot to piss in, he isn’t a influencer, he is too desperate holding onto a fantasy that things are gonna change and he is gonna be the influencer he wants!

Reactions: 4