Marcus Butler/Stefanie Giesinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe I used to find Marcus quite attractive, physically at least. He's not even that anymore.

Reactions: 12
Didn't realise these clowns have a thread! Also ashamed to say I used to find him attractive wtf has happened to him

Reactions: 2
Absolute cringe. What on earth do they look like. And why post that video?? He’s so thirsty to be seen as a model isn’t he

Reactions: 4
Do they think they’re posh and necks or Justin and Hayley..... how do you go from making YouTube videos in your room to that....

Reactions: 5
Can't believe I used to find Marcus quite attractive, physically at least. He's not even that anymore.
I thought he was cute when he wore his glasses, was a little bit chubby and had little dimples now he’s a ridiculous try hard.

Reactions: 6
He was cute at one stage! I used to have a bit of a crush (forgive me please this was a few years ago when I was in my early 20s and a bit dumb) but now, I don’t find anything at all about him attractive

Reactions: 3
I thought he was cute when he wore his glasses, was a little bit chubby and had little dimples now he’s a ridiculous try hard.
Yes that was when he was cute. Totally loved his dimples and his Marky Butt Butt.

When he started taking his fitness more seriously he lost his cute chubbiness in his face and butt butt. And just became bland as fuck.

Reactions: 3

Just came here to say that the arabic translation doesn't make any sense. Never trust google translate lol.
Now this thread can go back to its grave

Reactions: 7
I don't know why but every photo I see of them I just cringe. I feel like they're that couple that everyone just rolls their eyes at and dreads having to spend time with them because they're so try hard and cringe.

Reactions: 8