Manrika Khaira

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad if that’s the case. Her happiness was palpable recently/ since she got with him so it’s a shame she’s losing that happiness (good riddance to a bad man though). I always thought he looked like a 14 year old chav personally. Also, our happiness shouldn’t be dependent on a man/ woman/ partner. I hope Manrika learns to find joy on her own first

Reactions: 4
I don’t have Tik Tok. What’s she said?
She says and I quote
Gorgeous gorgeous girls are not explaining a single bleeping thing to anyone and gorgeous gorgeous girls are turning back into a bleep in 2022, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says and I quote
Gorgeous gorgeous girls are not explaining a single bleeping thing to anyone and gorgeous gorgeous girls are turning back into a bleep in 2022, thank you
Came straight here after seeing her tik tok to see wtf is going on. Pet hate is when 'influencers' go through something and are like 'I'm not going to say what but I'm going to make content about it' like she doesn't owe anyone anything but equally her followers paid for her trip and fund her entire lifestyle so if she's going to do attention seeking posts she probably does owe an explanation at some point 🤷‍♀️. Seems so sudden it all went wrong tho looked like they were having the time of their lives (although they do always say those that shout the loudest on socials are the most unhappy really!)

Reactions: 13
I dont expect her to tell us abything yet its literally been a few days maybe in time she will

Reactions: 3
Came straight here after seeing her tik tok to see wtf is going on. Pet hate is when 'influencers' go through something and are like 'I'm not going to say what but I'm going to make content about it' like she doesn't owe anyone anything but equally her followers paid for her trip and fund her entire lifestyle so if she's going to do attention seeking posts she probably does owe an explanation at some point 🤷‍♀️. Seems so sudden it all went wrong tho looked like they were having the time of their lives (although they do always say those that shout the loudest on socials are the most unhappy really!)
Kinda agree, the first post she did was enough to acknowledge something had happened but she wants privacy. Fine. Cool. Keep it private. Stop indirectly drawing attention to "it" and deal with it privately 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Agreed. If you're plastering your entire life and documenting every single second of your holiday on social media, don't then expect privacy when things go wrong.

Reactions: 4
The comments are all split between you don’t have to tell us and then we were all invested either stay off n say nothing or say something if your gonna be posting content around it but not actually mention it 🤯

Reactions: 1
Please can someone explain to me how her followers paid and funded her holiday. I ay being funny but us watching a couple of TikToks and Instagram posts doesn’t exactly fund that sort of lifestyle! I can’t help but feel sorry for the las. Like I said before he’s done something unforgivable. I know tattle is all about slagging people off but her last video looked more like a response to everyone asking questions. She just wanted to reiterate that she ain’t spilling the beans.

Reactions: 2
Please can someone explain to me how her followers paid and funded her holiday. I ay being funny but us watching a couple of TikToks and Instagram posts doesn’t exactly fund that sort of lifestyle! I can’t help but feel sorry for the las. Like I said before he’s done something unforgivable. I know tattle is all about slagging people off but her last video looked more like a response to everyone asking questions. She just wanted to reiterate that she ain’t spilling the beans.
From us watching when she does tiktokz and instas on branddeals and adds its like they get paid for a certain amount of views

Reactions: 3
She gets money from views on tiktok, she’ll also get sponsorships and adverts from having followers, it’s like any influencer they make money from their social medias and are therefore funded from views. She has no other job so where do you think she’s getting money from?
If she’s not spilling the beans she should shut up about it then and stop attention seeking 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She gets money from views on tiktok, she’ll also get sponsorships and adverts from having followers, it’s like any influencer they make money from their social medias and are therefore funded from views. She has no other job so where do you think she’s getting money from?
If she’s not spilling the beans she should shut up about it then and stop attention seeking 🤷🏼‍♀️
Was just asking a question.

Reactions: 1