Manley1 #21 The rozzy in Lanzarote slipped a johnny on his schlongy for his holiday money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trucker was live this morning, did an impression of Nick Smith....bloody hilarious...."Nick" mentioned Manley and Go Fund Me....and fires....and visiting brasses....and Manleys mate Jake in the live, no doubt spying for Lard Arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah was def DHB and Becks to start with

lets spare a thought for Lucy please
She has to go to Mankeys house on Saturday to drop off Jeremiah so SHE can climb up into the loft to give Tom back the belongings he wants , and his older boys belongings
I don’t think she would ever have done that live until Tubs did his comment free last words

as for Lawrence
He is into domestic abuse too
So of course he likes Tom
Abusers sticking together

Reactions: 19
Lawrence will stand bye him as he does battles with him. Pair of begs together!!
Lawrence you agree with Mankey going to a brothel do you? How would you feel if James done that?!!! Then again you throw cups at young boys so nothing surprises me with you

Reactions: 15
Now thats a thought .I wonder if nick Smith saw the live .mankey looks up to him and would hate it if he went against him 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Lawrence's support is all that Mankey can muster up, best of luck to them, after all birds of a feather flock together

Oh ffs! Do they just hear what they want to hear? She literally said she paid for the baby’s things, holidays, and he always said “we”. Some people 🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet she paid all the bills to. I bet she paid all the meals out and take aways and he contributed nothing. He deserves every single minute in the bed of tit he has made for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she paid all the bills to. I bet she paid all the meals out and take aways and he contributed nothing. He deserves every single minute in the bed of tit he has made for himself.
100% like she said “Toms money is Toms money!” Financial cheating abusing 🔔 end

Mankey must not have been on tik tok cos I seen this comment wrote a few hours ago and still there!
Ahhh see that names not ok. He didn’t touch her. She’s stated it loud and clear. He’s prob wallowing in self pity or crying to his enabling mummy

Reactions: 16
Beggy moon, mummy gascgoine, kerrie Essex all mates of mankeys all have been sending lovely comments to Lucy. Only Lawrence the beg and Mitchell mob seem to be standing by him.

100% like she said “Toms money is Toms money!” Financial cheating abusing 🔔 end

Ahhh see that names not ok. He didn’t touch her. She’s stated it loud and clear. He’s prob wallowing in self pity or crying to his enabling mummy
I was meant to pencil over it 😩 not a nice name tho even after what he’s done, Lucy said he didn’t hit her. I think he will be back on later or Sunday. He will definitely have comments off tho!

With a bit of luck Tubs has taken all his anger out on his phone and stamped all over it, then regretted it and is off to buy a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beggy moon, mummy gascgoine, kerrie Essex all mates of mankeys all have been sending lovely comments to Lucy. Only Lawrence the beg and Mitchell mob seem to be standing by him.

I was meant to pencil over it 😩 not a nice name tho even after what he’s done, Lucy said he didn’t hit her. I think he will be back on later or Sunday. He will definitely have comments off tho!
Annoys me when he turns comments off.. he just doesn’t wanna see or hear what people really think of him after all this has come out and he can’t hack it. Can’t do the time tom don’t do the crime!

Reactions: 11
Annoys me when he turns comments off.. he just doesn’t wanna see or hear what people really think of him after all this has come out and he can’t hack it. Can’t do the time tom don’t do the crime!
He’s a coward !

Reactions: 8
It is obvious he is hiding money as well. Lucy please make child maintenance pull his income from TT and paypal and make his maintenance payment based on his true income. He is a liar and if he makes a few thousand pound in the comps, he should be paying more than the low amount he is now. I bet he doesn't report it so he can keep his benefits which he obviously receives. He needs to be proper investigated. I am sure there is loads more to discover. My hat is off to pokerboy for bringing all of this to light. This is sad because Lucy has had to suffer. Now she can begin to heal. As for the father of the year, I guess all those times we saw Jeremiah in dirty clothes and soiled diapers is because Mankey doesnt care enough to even take care of the child. Disgusting. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hope she feels a lot better for getting it all off her chest! And if she’s helped one person recognise the signs in their relationship and they’ve decided to get away then even better 🙌🏼

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.