Manley1 #21 The rozzy in Lanzarote slipped a johnny on his schlongy for his holiday money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think that Dhb has done a great job of exposing Tom Manley way back last year. He may have been banned loads of times but I take my hat off to him for all his hard work. He has opened so many peoples eyes not just on him but lots of other so called creators .

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Its certainly not water under any bridge what's she on, for a man to be using Brothels is certainly not something a woman can sweep under the carpet, its hurtful to say the least. Lucy will be able to have a straight forward Divorce, he's not rich, he does not own a business or properties so nothing to fight over. Please get checked out is my best advise.

Reactions: 17
His head is probably in turmoil, do I go live and face the consequences and try get gifts in the process or do I lay low and let 'things blow over'. Well Tubs it's not going to blow over, you are a skanky woman who cheated not once but twice and fucked up your wife's head in the process. Stay away would be my advice

• Heart
Reactions: 14
His mother needs to have a look at herself, she’s condoning his behaviour and now the fat lump thinks it’s okay the way he behaves. He goes to a brothel so what does mommy do, pays for a hotel then treats him to meals and stuff down the IOW. She is as bad as him in my opinion, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
She is....what mother condones that? Just wrong!!
She's obvs gonna stand by him in the long term...he's her son....but condoning it to his wife.. and publicly saying its "ok" more or less .wtf???
How a mum can think it's ok for her son to do that..he literally couldn't go much lower 😡
She should have give him a kick up his fat lazy arse...supported Lucy and the children...she's clearly enabled his behaviour to women over the years and he will likely carry on behaving this way....his excuses are sickening...the condom bit, whilst laughable, is him almost trying to blame the prozzy!! What's that all about??😡😡still making excuses when he was caught out and deflecting the blame...dirty little "man"🤢
She really is as bad as him...and Lucy is well rid of " that family "
Go lucy💖

Reactions: 13
Manky's response to the accusation of him sharing his sherbet fountain with the hippy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 16
30 years old, 3 kids to 3 mom's, 3 broken homes, cheat, beg, liar, controlling, narcissist, financially abusive and whatever else, yet people think Tom is an inspiration

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually think that Dhb has done a great job of exposing Tom Manley way back last year. He may have been banned loads of times but I take my hat off to him for all his hard work. He has opened so many peoples eyes not just on him but lots of other so called creators .
James Hardy was also right all along about him. His videos are literally all coming true.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And men! Saw one on Facebook about half hour ago looked like he was defending him
Oh ffs! Do they just hear what they want to hear? She literally said she paid for the baby’s things, holidays, and he always said “we”. Some people 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Lawrence can duck right off, another abuser 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

Another account banned! Bloke is absolute scumbag!
D59B992F-0EE5-4101-8095-90DAA6D57BDC.jpeg

The desperate x3 part is because someone asked what 3 words are associated with "his james" :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.