Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Title care of me because I am so awesome lol

Recap care of all of us because we are all awesome

Toms been outed as a narcissist
He writes a script, he deletes a script
Got caught in a brothel on a family holiday (He admitted to this) Cost 50 Euros
He Googled it before he went yet he thought it was a strip club
Cheated on his wife while she was pregnant
Marriage is OVER
While the majority of the country choose between food or fuel Tom chooses a pool table and a football table
He keeps his boys off social media but puts them on social media
Still tied to mummy's apron strings, Mummy to the rescue!
He needs to learn how to use his slim filter, it keeps showing the real him
Advanced from talking to kids, to duetting kids, has teen mods
He’s confusing struggling with self pity!
He only has himself to blame for yet another failed relationship.
He misses the baby yet 3 months ago he did hardly anything while he was living with that baby.
It’s one big pity party for his idiotic followers
He's 1 of them likes the name Dad but not the responsibility he sees it as babysitting not looking after him child
Pays £25 per week per child maintenance yet TikTok is his job
Imagine spending gift money from stingers of a app in a brothel. Sick sick man!! He is a creep!
Next choice, wedding or my son ? ,,,,,, mmmm I will choose wedding
Merch not selling
Spent all Lucy's inheritence because it belonged to "we"
And he was the check to say he was a family man? Fuck off
He is surrounded by enablers. Tom's family said to her it's water under the bridge?

Other thread title suggestions as they all deserve a place here
Holiday from hell in Lanzagrotty, but not for Tom, he wandered off and found a prozzie
On his jollies he rented a brass, Lucy kicked him out on his mankey fat ass
Dirty Tom in Lanzagrotty ruined it all for the sake of a prozzie
No time to be daddy when you're busy with a prozzy
Family holiday in lanzagrotty, Had a row with Lucy so found a prozzy, She kicked him out, he's cooking for clout, Selling dodgy aprons. Sort yourself out
Tom admitted the hotel was a dive... He much preferred the private room at Club 55
Selfish, narcissistic, slimy, cheating, fucking slug!
Toms a dirty cheat, not once but twice, yet still wants people to think he’s nice

Most importantly
If anyone is going through any type of abuse, please try and speak to someone x

• Heart
Reactions: 29

mumz

VIP Member
Wow I just got a shock lol but a nice one
Lucys step mum Debbie sent me a message thanking us for our support
She said they were both overwhelmed and Lucy will be on around 11am
They are out later at a festival for Lucy’s birthday and she’s made it clear Lucys dad paid for it weeks ago lol

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I actually think that Dhb has done a great job of exposing Tom Manley way back last year. He may have been banned loads of times but I take my hat off to him for all his hard work. He has opened so many peoples eyes not just on him but lots of other so called creators .

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Madamex

VIP Member
I cant believe that his stupid mother was contacting Lucy saying it's all water under the bridge and she's just upset because her mother died. No wonder Tom is such a dickhead with a mother like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

mumz

VIP Member
Who remembers this?

Bill Clinton

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 20

mumz

VIP Member
Yeah was def DHB and Becks to start with

lets spare a thought for Lucy please
She has to go to Mankeys house on Saturday to drop off Jeremiah so SHE can climb up into the loft to give Tom back the belongings he wants , and his older boys belongings
I don’t think she would ever have done that live until Tubs did his comment free last words

as for Lawrence
He is into domestic abuse too
So of course he likes Tom
Abusers sticking together

Reactions: 19

pokerboy21

Well tattlers it’s time I took my leave. It’s been a great ride but enough is enough for me now. There’s been a few comments on here today that I’ve not agreed with but rather than get ‘into it’ I’m just off! I’ve deleted my Facebook & my tiktok. I’ve just seen he’s live again so honestly, what’s the point. I’ve got more import things going on in my life than keeping up with that fat narcissist. Tom I know you will read this, don’t think for one second you’re off the hook because you’re not. I’ve just got more important things to spend my time on so I’m off. But don’t worry tubby Tommy, I’m in your neck of the woods again before the end of September and I 100% guarantee you, we’ll be having a ‘chat’.
Good luck tattlers, but for now, it’s good night from me, and adios from him. Until we meet again.#tattlearmy #teamlucy

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

4yogits

VIP Member
Because he is that deluded and obsessed with Tik Tok, in his tiny mind doing something for “Charity” paints himself as this “good person” and “family man”

its what Narcissists do, despite everyone knowing he’s a Scumbag, Liar, Cheat, Groomer, Beggar and 1st class Prick, him showing he’s doing something for charity proves he’s a better person, it’s not even done for Charity, its done for himself to somehow show people his reputation was tarnished and this is the real Tom

£4.99 to be allowed to Tom Manley Microwave Rice and put butter in Sausages, what a total fucking
joke of a man you are, turns comments off, pay to watch him, it’s creating this false Narrative that he controls, ya know like a Narcissist, acting like a Celebrity when in fact your just a Twat in Stockton in a Bodge Job house who can’t do a fucking thing without Mammy

• Heart
Reactions: 18

nathan25

VIP Member
Omg I been gone a hour … one hour and it’s all going on 🤦‍♀️🤣
If poker boy was James how would he find out all that information 😳
Madness!!
I know people were saying about DHB & James earlier etc but no one meant any harm snd I do hope pokerboy is ok what ever happens.
Because of him Lucy spoke out. If that wasn’t dropped in here I don’t think Lucy would of told people her side of the story.
#tattlefam 💚💚

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Debbie ♥ We always support when we feel there is no wrong doing we are not trolls like many are led to believe we are so happy to support Lucy as we all seen Tom for what he was months ago have a lovely time at the festival ♥

• Heart

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
I’m sorry , it’s childish but every time he says “come on TMA” I just think of “Too Many Arseholes”

#teamTooManyArseholes

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
I love Lucy's little dig she did about how she's brought clothes for jerimiah for his birthday and went clothes that fit 😆

• Haha