Manley1 #21 The rozzy in Lanzarote slipped a johnny on his schlongy for his holiday money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title care of me because I am so awesome lol

Recap care of all of us because we are all awesome

Toms been outed as a narcissist
He writes a script, he deletes a script
Got caught in a brothel on a family holiday (He admitted to this) Cost 50 Euros
He Googled it before he went yet he thought it was a strip club
Cheated on his wife while she was pregnant
Marriage is OVER
While the majority of the country choose between food or fuel Tom chooses a pool table and a football table
He keeps his boys off social media but puts them on social media
Still tied to mummy's apron strings, Mummy to the rescue!
He needs to learn how to use his slim filter, it keeps showing the real him
Advanced from talking to kids, to duetting kids, has teen mods
He’s confusing struggling with self pity!
He only has himself to blame for yet another failed relationship.
He misses the baby yet 3 months ago he did hardly anything while he was living with that baby.
It’s one big pity party for his idiotic followers
He's 1 of them likes the name Dad but not the responsibility he sees it as babysitting not looking after him child
Pays £25 per week per child maintenance yet TikTok is his job
Imagine spending gift money from stingers of a app in a brothel. Sick sick man!! He is a creep!
Next choice, wedding or my son ? ,,,,,, mmmm I will choose wedding
Merch not selling
Spent all Lucy's inheritence because it belonged to "we"
And he was the check to say he was a family man? duck off
He is surrounded by enablers. Tom's family said to her it's water under the bridge?

Other thread title suggestions as they all deserve a place here
Holiday from hell in Lanzagrotty, but not for Tom, he wandered off and found a prozzie
On his jollies he rented a brass, Lucy kicked him out on his mankey fat ass
Dirty Tom in Lanzagrotty ruined it all for the sake of a prozzie
No time to be daddy when you're busy with a prozzy
Family holiday in lanzagrotty, Had a row with Lucy so found a prozzy, She kicked him out, he's cooking for clout, Selling dodgy aprons. Sort yourself out
Tom admitted the hotel was a dive... He much preferred the private room at Club 55
Selfish, narcissistic, slimy, cheating, bleeping slug!
Toms a dirty cheat, not once but twice, yet still wants people to think he’s nice

Most importantly
If anyone is going through any type of abuse, please try and speak to someone x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you @mumz for the best thread and recap yet 👏👏🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

good Luck Mankey …. I think this thread is going to move very, very fast 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who remembers this?

Bill Clinton

I DID NOT HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH THAT WOMAN

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread. What a recap, outdone yourself @mumz 💞
Just so much has gone on and it’s hard to fit everything in without writing a book lol
And most of it’s all our quotes anyway so a lot was just copy and paste x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
thank you for the new thread and recap! tom’s silence speaks words

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I cant believe that his stupid mother was contacting Lucy saying it's all water under the bridge and she's just upset because her mother died. No wonder Tom is such a head with a mother like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I cant believe that his stupid mother was contacting Lucy saying it's all water under the bridge and she's just upset because her mother died. No wonder Tom is such a head with a mother like that.
How would his mum react if it happened to one of her daughters?

• Heart
That old bloke that's rowing mankeys mother about on that lake, I wonder if he came back from a brothel tonight would his mother not bat an eyelid, no woman I'm their right mind would accept it. I'm all for standing by your kids but I certainly wouldn't be involving myself on social media like everything is hunky dory, she's making herself look a mug and making mankey look like he can't fight his own battles.

• Heart
She's definitely not as nice as she comes across

His mums one huge enabler. Lucy’s better off well away from their family. Good luck to whoever gets with him next 🤮🤮

• Sick
His mother needs to have a look at herself, she’s condoning his behaviour and now the fat lump thinks it’s okay the way he behaves. He goes to a brothel so what does mommy do, pays for a hotel then treats him to meals and stuff down the IOW. She is as bad as him in my opinion, Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

• Heart
His mother is a witch plain and simple. Who the duck does she think she is telling Lucy it's water under the bridge and that its all grief.
No your dirty bleeping poncy son stuck his manky chipolata into 2 skanky women.
I will defend my kids to the hilt, but if my son had done that I would be supporting his wife in every way I could!
bleeping scumbag family with no morals!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact his gone from feeling the need to defend himself to nothing proves his guilty.

• Heart
Silence is deafening...he'll be laid in his skanky pit...trying to work out his next move....not gonna be easy getting out of this one, the dirty little snake😡
Patiently awaiting his poor me, what Lucy said is lies, she’s trying to ruin me, it’s all tattles fault video.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.