Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Im not keen on ashuz but apprently hes getting auctioned of as well .id much prefer paying for him over manley :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

brahhh

VIP Member
He has a screen recording of DHB and his sister on his page. Just came up on my FYP. Bit hypocritical of him to try and call someone out when his mate sits on live chatting to underage kids and accepting money of them. Lets not call it gifts anymore as it is money. Money he is happily accepting from young children. Remember the time he went live with DHB and someone in the box asked how he would feel if his kids sent money to strangers on tik tok and he said he wouldn't be happy but he's happy to take money from underage kids he doesn't know. Once again all his wrong doings that he is being called out for is bullying. People questioning why he talks to kids online is bullying, being called out for accepting money from young kids is bullying. I mean Touchy Tom this is all your own doing. You're your own downfall. You're cancelling yourself. No one's fault but your own and your Lucy's. Being in mels live and her blocking all your kid followers has opened even more eyes to you and your behaviour. You can't blame everyone else it's your account your responsibility
Who’s this smoggy ? I missed that 😳

Reactions: 5

Discolights

VIP Member
I’m so glad peoples eyes are being opened to him. Even my eyes have been opened even more to what he’s like.

The Stormzy is 72 years old thing is so funny though 😂

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
I mentioned before that tiktok did a big thing at the start of last year that i remember .where no one could get onto therr accouny until they verrified there ages and then after it was done .loads of accounts was deleted .ive just seen this and this is when it was.

Ive also seen something about tiktok been fined in 2019 for childrens privacy violations .i think if we all email tiktok and ask them to do the big surge again that they did last year to get rid of underage accounts .then they might do it again with loads of emails .the only thing is that if its just a case of putting the birthday in .then it will be hard as anyone can put any birthday in .i think you should have to upload a passport or some form of id with the age on

Attachments