Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I missed all the dramatics last night. Isn’t it weird these outbursts happen on competition weekends when they are struggling on the leaderboard and need more gifts 🤔 anyhoo…..

What concerned me this morning was him telling people to follow the gifters. I was looking at the profiles of these gifters. Some do not look over 16/18 Weren’t their mods going to be cracking down on that? It’s weird to tell people to follow under 18s. No thank you.
I absolutely loathe the term “follow the gifters” Lawrence does it all the time.. like fcuk off! Why don’t you follow the gifters? Why should your followers? It’s a vile term and toms turning more into Lawrence each day

Reactions: 13

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Chatting to Lauren about her weight loss surgery....giving advice about content for her vids...says "make 30 second vids, who will watch longer ones"....Everyone will Tom, you CANNOT get enough info in a 30 sec video about stuff like that. Then he said "I had notification that I can do 10 minute videos yesterday (incidentally so did I, and I follow 60 people, have 6 followers and no content!!!) who will watch a 10 minute video".....well no one if it's you, you boring fecker 🤣🤣

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
After reading here I watched from a far on scarebare side, he claimed and read out a message repeating the same threats, he said I'm screen shotting that and said sending to police as he's got an email address for them, then scarebare started to giggle, she couldn't keep her composure and said Tom I'll be back in a minute and she went off camera.

Make of that what you will.
He said while he was on a live begging with Andy on Saturday that someone had commented about letter boxes and fireworks....they BOTH mentioned screen shotting it and sending it to the police.....but it takes till Sunday night after he's been out on the lash to come on live and make a statement about it.....funnily enough after he got backlash from cancelling the talent show. He also worked out that his "3 semi finals" would be done before Tokfest....but it wont now....so expect the final to be postponed too!!!

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
It's amazing he went off crying came back battling tash and said he will be back today to get up the leaderboard ? Pathological dangerous liars and mrs k has them spot on.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Ruby sees something about Ukraine and Russia so she’s scared and Tom brushed it off as it’s fine here or whatever it was he said 🥴 Yeah that will reassure her Tom 🙄👍

Ideally stop speaking about it to Derby Dan when the child can no doubt hear
Why doesn't he come off the live and go speak to her about it? Mind you, after what he just said "it'll be over by next week" maybe not!!! The man has NO fucking idea what's going on in the world beyond his leaderboard. Tom.....instead of sleeping the afternoon away go and educate yourself about what is happening in the Ukraine....one way or another this conflict will affect us all you thick twat.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Aww guys
Going through his old backup account
He’s posted a video saying
“I’m in the shop bright and early it’s Saturday a lot of you guys are not at school today if you wanna pop in and see me at the shop you’re more than welcome too”
Always tried getting kids on his side 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Did anyone see that creativecqssie (unfollowmenow) gifting BIG!! Look at her profile , she looks like a child!! And he's just followed her back !! Tik Tok sort it out , I'm gonna report it now .

I reported it and immediately came back no violation . What the actual fuck .
Reported the child's account from the profile itself and it's now gone.

Screenshot_20220228_201348.jpg

• Wow

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Nocarebear said on her live this morning the mankeys do a lot on tik tok for others and was on about the talent show, does she really think people are that stupid? Mankey does that talent show to get viewers in & gifts. He adds guests and guest Judges and the watchers go up. It’s all about the money for him!

• Wow

Debas

VIP Member
Looks like he is wearing her hoodie must be missing her. Should we have a bet will he jump on a train to Claires for some of her magic cure ? 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha

diglet

Chatty Member
Well Tom's masterplan of starting early to get up the board went well.... not haha you can smell his desperation through the screen, only had 116 viewers this morning a Saturday morning when the kids are off school ... how sad. Barely any gifts just likes... you are hated Tom might aswell pack it in!

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
He said all the videos on tok tok are from tattle life … we seem to get the blame from the videos now is he that silly to think only us are against his begging behaviour

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
People kept asking about the merch just now but I missed what he said 🤣🤣 he gave up and said he’s going to bed after being on live ten mins as TikTok glitching

He is going to be on all day tomorrow and smash it he said 😡😡 he told everyone to
Support him. Vile human. He can get a job there is nothing stopping him. So how about you go and provide for your family Tom instead of begging
I don’t get how someone can feel good about their income being from people on the internet who you don’t know. Like they rely on strangers giving them money to eat. That is literally like sitting outside asda with a cup.

He said he’s ocd about everything going right on tik tok so he went off because of it glitching, more like he’s getting hardly any gifts. Have you seen the wishlist thing, not doing as well as he hoped, shame. Not 😂
Jeez 94 frying pans 😳
That’s cost almost £900 from people all together so he’s not doing too bad on top of the pancakes 😤 enjoy it while it lasts Tom.. April is fast approaching and the majority of us will be struggling, rent and mortgages gone up, food bills, fuel bills, phone bills etc people won’t have the spare money to give you

• Angry
  • Wow