Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
So he was up begging till the early hours even though his son is over for the weekend. Absolute joke!

Someone told him this lad was only 11, he ignored it to start and read the next comment then said yeah I’ll block him. Last night his chat and gifts were mainly bloody kids ranging from 10-13 years old. Disgusting!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Debas

VIP Member
Cannot believe he is telling people to stop asking the same person to send one it isn't fair to keep expecting the same person to send it 😕 is he for real

Speechless

Im just gonna leave this here, the Manleys say they never lie so this must be true #best friends #carebare

Attachments

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Anyone want a personalised video? £7? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 oh times must be hard Tubby Tom. Why the hell would anyone want a message from you? Same as no one wanted your merch 🙄
Gift donations have gone down he needs to get new revenue or shock horror he will have to get a job!

mumz

VIP Member
Also… Tom, for someone who knows nothing about the dog! Vaccinations etc you seem to like putting in on camera with you a lot when you’re live. That puppy needs to be kept inside! Or is it more about the attention it gets while you take it out?
It’s not just vaccs they have to invest in. Theres also a monthly flea and worm treatment. The dog only has to eat one snail or slug in the garden and it can get really ill.

busdriver89

VIP Member
He’s such an addict. Literally even tapping to get a few free coins like that’s gonna help him get to top ten.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Oh my god he will never learn, kids gifting, some of them look about 10 and in the comments!!

Toms entering every single treasure box. He’s not sent any out himself, at least rightguys sent some out on his live
Have you seen the kids gifting, he’s got no shame!

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Tom… she’s not as interested in making huge amounts of money for herself by begging!
He honestly gets scarily too invested in these and just sees ££ signs. Other people have bigger problems!

Attachments

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Waiting to see anyone laughing here... Oh wait, nobody is. Hi to anyone coming over to read here after he's slandered here. As you can see, nobody is laughing or condones threats. As you can see, none of us troll him on his pages.
I got blocked by him for saying Lucy was funny one day no malice just that she was funnier than him with her comments & I got blocked your a 🤡

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
The treasure check thing isnt that good tbh .i went on right guys live earlier and he was buying them himself to help people get coins .he put about 20 on to go of and out of all the boxes .i came out with 11 coins haha
I can’t stand him anymore 🙈 he really grates on me