Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Speechless

Haha Andy only coming on to help boost Tom up the leader board, so Andy winning the boxing match and getting the 500.points 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Speechless

I think Dusty is gone. And the new puppy is in and they are trying to keep it quiet because they know they will get slaughtered for it
It may have gone to someone they know and she might make a guest appearance when they need a prop but Tom keeps messing up, on live earlier he said they had one dog, then later on he said Lucy, Ruby and the puppy were in the living room and Ali was at a sleepover. No mention of Dusty at all
We know Tom better than he does remember
Then when he went into the front room to get the ring light, Lucy panicked and said "are you still live" the camera then got raised so i could only see the ceiling and not who was in there. They didnt want anyone to see the front room 🤔

• Wow

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
The hoodies crack me up. So the overly large logo on them have already lost colour and are a rank shade of grey like it's 50 years old. And it looks ridiculous coz the strings on the hoodie are still white 😅

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
He said awhile ago Dusty when to Lucy's nan as far as I remember which is where Lucy went yesterday.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Tom banging on about fuckin treasure chests to every poor sod he battles 🙄🙄 you haven’t had LOADS at all.. otherwise you wouldn’t keep hinting at getting them

c.tingz

VIP Member
That’s Sandy. Scare uses him too
He’s said on a few various occasions he has to wait til next payday to gift so he obviously struggles
Yep it’s very disgusting how he treats people, the kids now in the comments yesterday asking for the treasure chests 😡 and then to top it off he’s breaking all the rules asking for the gifts !! There’s no stopping him

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
So Tom said we are jealous 😳 what exactly have we got to be jealous about? Let’s take a look at mankey tom seeing as he name calls us regularly.
-Lazy
-Wears the same scruffy dirty tshirt for days in a row
- has bags under his eyes that could carry a whole months shopping in
- he begs for money on tik tok (mainly off kids)
- bad spelling
- wants to knock off (or maybe already is?) nocarebear who also wears the same clothes for days in a row, looks more manly than mankey, she too is a massive beg & a liar
- eats mainly shit food
- speaks to young kids on tik tok, mainly girls
- liar
- thinks his scrambled egg mound is a work of art and really it’s a pile of shit

There’s more but I would be HEAR For ages, I am sat wondering what he has to be jealous of?
Obviously we're all jealous of his new radio contract and cameo shout out videos 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
I only logged on half an hour ago i dont know what treasure boxes are or what they do
Someone sends a box and you click open and a few people get a few coins about sums it up.
How long we thinking till tom starts justifying why he’s doing the game.
Or saying how he’s going to get hate but everyone enters so why can’t he.
Come on baseball bat where are ya.

nathan25

VIP Member

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
Just came across this thread. Are these the ones who set up the GFM for the smithy family? Are they still friends? Is that dark haired woman his wife? So many questions 🤣

• Haha