Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Lucy came on and answered questions and said yes the two dogs get on. Etc etc, so I think they do still have two. I don’t know why tom only said he had one when he was on dual.
I saw Lucy say that when I popped on earlier about half 3, she said the dogs get on.

Reactions: 4

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Does he realise he’s on cameo clowns he making a absolute fool of himself isn’t he … ridiculous grown man trying to entice his audience to send a message madness

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Someone's threatened to put fireworks through his letter box and blow up his car... Whoever that was (obviously not a Tattler) is well out of line. Threats aren't needed.
Did someone say that to him on live? Awful thing to say.

c.tingz

VIP Member
Such a positive and driven man.....such a shame his wife and son had to go back to the Ukraine due to British bureaucracy...Greek bureaucracy was a nightmare though, probably worse than here....when you cant pay your utilities off and get disconnected because your dead husband cant sign the papers...why do pen pushers make life so hard!!
I’m so lost, who are we talking about sorry 🤦🏼‍♂️

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Toms begging for treasure chests but not for him its so his followers can try and claim it
Ffs. It’s still costing people money
I posted in the scarebeg thread instead of here.. what are these treasure chests? I’ve not been on much today so I’m clueless

Oh here he goes.. oh there’s a pancake, but i haven’t seen the flipper one yet 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Speechless

Just came across this thread. Are these the ones who set up the GFM for the smithy family? Are they still friends? Is that dark haired woman his wife? So many questions 🤣
Yes this is the family who set up the GFM for the Smithy family, neither ever mention each other so unsure if they are still friends.
The dark haired lady is not Toms wife (yet, she spends all her spare time at his house 😂) her name is Clare, carebear85, she has her own thread on tattle. Tom is married to Lucy, the blonde lady called Lucy

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Ruby carries that account. Toms just an extra.

With my pup his biscuits was soaked a little in water until he was a bit bigger. He looks too small to be eating that.
Yup. Same. In a little hot water then left to cool a bit

busdriver89

VIP Member
Me too! Do you watch the lady who is on most nights… caringwhispers_asmr? She does a whole set up, she’s amazing!
I watch loads!! But yes I know her. There’s a man called Ian or something I think. He’s Awsome. I suppose everyone’s taste is different with it though.