Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Girl gifting in year 8, so she’s either 12 or 13 as my daughters same year. It’s meant to be over 18’s only that can gift!
They must have there age set as over 18 as when its set to lower than that it dosnt allow them to send gifts .my sister is 15 and it dosnt allow her to send them .theres a big creater whos got a large following shes 16 or 17 and she cant recieve gifts when she goes live .however ollie ball gets gifts when hes live but isnt 18 so either hes put hes over 18 or its becasue hes got a blue tick ?

Reactions: 5

lozza96

VIP Member
The treasure check thing isnt that good tbh .i went on right guys live earlier and he was buying them himself to help people get coins .he put about 20 on to go of and out of all the boxes .i came out with 11 coins haha

mumz

VIP Member
Toms begging for treasure chests but not for him its so his followers can try and claim it
Ffs. It’s still costing people money

• Angry

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
It’s not just vaccs they have to invest in. Theres also a monthly flea and worm treatment. The dog only has to eat one snail or slug in the garden and it can get really ill.
My dogs cost me 75 a month for health club and insurance and they eat proper food not cheap biscuits

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
That's the way he stares at young girls profile pictures probably.

He keeps saying they haven't had takeaways in ages 😂 he seems to have forgotten the waffles, the KFC, the burger king etc...
A meal out yday.. didn’t he have parmo then too? Technically a takeaway 🙈

Reactions: 4