Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
So apparently he's sold 40 of the 99p items, he said earlier he doesn't make anything off the water bottles so you'd expect the same from the other 99p items. So he's earned diddly squat in the last hour. His views are soo low and hardly any comments, I hope he does enter the pancake comp just to see how cringe it is when he's begging and nobody is gifting.
His last battle with that bloke saw zero gifts, only likes from kids accounts. If he is making money from the 99p shit, then he's making pennies. That's it. He's going to cause himself issues by saying "I'm selling this" and "I'm shipping this". False advertising and holding himself liable.

He only goes on live to beg and sell. It's really quite embarrassing.

Reactions: 6

IR0201

VIP Member
I need to carry on reading the thread but I was getting so angry about that poor pup. My doggo is 3 and is with me most of the time as I take her into the office with me. But on the extremely rare occasion I do have to leave her it’s for a few hours maximum and only if she’s had a huge walk beforehand. When I first got her I’d leave her a few mins and then build it up. But even now the moment I leave her I feel so guilty. How could they do that to a poor puppy?? They don’t deserve any animals, I wouldn’t even trust them with a fish. Absolute cunts

• Heart

Atttttccc

It's Adam getting more universes while Makey sells 99p tatt which he don't make anything off the 99p stuff 🤣🤣

• Haha

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Aww skanky square head was worried for scarebare bless his parmo 🤣🤣

Funny how she seems to forget all this isn’t it ? Memory loss but hey we don’t forget do we …
Why close the business if you wasn’t doing anything wrong ?? Because you wasn’t running it the correct way was YOU 🤣🤣🤣
Ugh i posted this in the wrong thread 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

But yes she's very quick to forget all her wrong doings lucky for her we don't lol