Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Did anybody see that battle, I fell asleep watching asmr 😂 I couldn’t bare to watch his shit show anymore. What was the score with him and tash does anybody know?

Reactions: 6

busdriver89

VIP Member
Lmao! Thanks guys. That was a good giggle. I’m guessing majority was just taps if not all 😂 he’s not as big as he thinks all his gifters are the same people and there money will dry up soon also. Has it even been a pay day since the last begathon?

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
So he been saying he used to work 5 hours a day in a care home doing activities so what’s his excuse now then?
I bet they get housing benefit and all the benefits going whilst he sits begging all day. Do anyone know the local
Council for his town? Is it Teeside he’s in? About time these begs got a job as they can prove they are capable of working!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it
Stockton but that’s all I know

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
They do have a dodgy mod. I think she left an accidental comment on Beg's live today that she should have used a "troll account" for. The comment was off the cuff and didn't relate to anything else that had been written or discussed. She didn't write anything other than this. Quickly disappeared. This is the same mod I believe doxxed the Mankey's.

View attachment 1077639
Hmmmm that’s very interesting isn’t it

• Haha