Manley Family #22 Mummy's boy is a narcissist, the hippy witch can’t resist, his followers are mainly kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he meant to be at a wedding today which was why he was missing his birthday ?

Reactions: 7
His clapper group chat is doing great, not 🤣 sick of candy creations posting 10 million lives a day in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wedding is tomorrow
There's absolutely zero reason for him to miss his son's birthday then. He could have easily seen Jeremiah in the morning of his birthday, got a train down south, ferry over to isle of wight all in one day. He's received plenty in gifts/subs to be able to afford it. No excuses. Deadbeat dad.

Reactions: 14
There's absolutely zero reason for him to miss his son's birthday then. He could have easily seen Jeremiah in the morning of his birthday, got a train down south, ferry over to isle of wight all in one day. He's received plenty in gifts/subs to be able to afford it. No excuses. Deadbeat dad.
That would of cut into their beer money.

Reactions: 11
Just seen DD say there's a new feature on tiktok apparently, if creators turn it on it stops under 18s from watching the live and gifting, see if Tubs turns the option on, highly doubt it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine not seeing your baby on their 1st birthday and you are sat boozing with your enabler mother. That tit (literally gave them the shits) buffet he did was a joke.

• Angry
Just catching up, it was also my sons birthday yesterday and nothing would of stopped me from spending it with him unlike Tom where everyone and everything comes before his kids 😡

• Heart
Lucy's party for Jeremiah looked great. Mankey, hang your head in shame at your pitiful attempts of being a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can bet this fling thing never ended and mummy dearest knows all about it too
Mummy is all over the witch herself
6EA5B8CD-8093-4167-BF49-DA220FC9DCFD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thats not the suit he got married in but he never said that i suppose but why would he buy a suit 3 months ago that didnt fit him it looks like it needs a good press it looks like its been scrunched up in a bag for a week i would be ashamed being a usher or a gest at a wedding and look that messy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.