Manley Family #22 Mummy's boy is a narcissist, the hippy witch can’t resist, his followers are mainly kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucy's kitchen looks so clean!! Amazing what dumping a cheating grotty beg can do.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not only did Mankey put food on the table 6 hours early, but the fridge was turned off too 🤮 no wonder everyone got food poisoning.

• Sick
  • Wow
Can we please have the fact that we love Debbie in the new thread title? She is a whole mood 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll be the first to admit I was harsh on Lucy when she was with Tom.. I do apologise. I like this side of her, she’s finding herself again. Will I agree with everything she does? Nope. But that’s life isn’t it. I’m glad she’s lost that “man” and she can get back to who she once was. I’m glad she’s got Debbie and some good friends round her

• Heart
OMG
Debbie just said Lucy was never allowed to spend Christmas with her family
Tom made sure it was just them at Christmas

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
OMG
Debbie just said Lucy was never allowed to spend Christmas with her family
Tom made sure it was just them at Christmas
I always switch off at the worst times 😩
How bleeping controlling!! 😡😡 just when I think he couldn’t get any worse… he gets worse 😭

Reactions: 7
Manley1 #23 - Debbie and Lucy what an awesome duo, now Manley’s clappered out with his pay to view show

I am sure others can do better x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.