Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was mankey yes, there's some more screen recordings from tonight on claires thread.

I find it really sad that their moderators feel the need to pay for their position because they know if they stop gifting they are for the chop.
Did you see tamzin ask if she could be mod and Tom said you’ll be first on our list.. 😩😩😩

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'll say this until I'm blue in the face.

Check his hard drive!
On of the few he interacted with
Then when he left the room to go watch ben rantz vids, he came back so visibly upset.
Guys a wrong un
Hope he don’t try picking up little Ava again on his Hale visit

Reactions: 4
I think it was mankey yes, there's some more screen recordings from tonight on claires thread.

I find it really sad that their moderators feel the need to pay for their position because they know if they stop gifting they are for the chop.
What?!?!? They have to pay the scamleys to be mods???

Reactions: 2
Just seen on the tokfest insta page that there announcing what people will be there from monday .lets see if manleys are famous enough to get picked .i doubt they will be haha

• Haha
Just seen on the tokfest insta page that there announcing what people will be there from monday .lets see if manleys are famous enough to get picked .i doubt they will be haha
I thought they can put them themselves forward

Reactions: 1
I heard Tom say the whole family is going.

I thought they can put them themselves forward
I think some put themselves forward and then some are picked ? Im not sure tbh .i think judging by the last post then its more of who people wanted to see

Reactions: 3
8D55D79A-71B4-4F28-AB32-4973A6188F6C.png

Tom says he doesn’t find it hard to lose weight .. all having Diet Coke chicken for tea I’m sure she doesn’t have any other meals coke chicken Fanta chicken chicken pasta spaghetti Bol or them awful scotch eggs

• Haha
Off course they’re off to Claire’s for the weekend!! So up each others arse. I’ve really gone off the Manley’s and care bare recently

Think most people are now they are hated by other creators for constants begging Sad thing is they think they are famous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed whenever he does a TT with the baby he is kissing him a few times. Nothing wrong in kissing your kid but it’s a 2 min TT. It’s like it’s planned

I’d never had known about this if it wasn’t for the tiktokers bumping their gums about tattle. Pointing people right in ghe direction to find out the truth about them all
Welcome x

Last edited:
You seen the carpool video he try’s so hard still looks a fool

Just seen the video no Ali surprise maybe they should wait to add him oh i forgot Tom don’t like him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do these people not understand personal hygiene. She had the same T-shirt on for a few days this week and now I’ve just seen a video from today and he’s wearing the same top as yesterday 😳 it must be covered in all sorts🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.