Manley Family #18 Tom's got his own flat, still wearing a mankey hat and thinks he’s all that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a 🔔 end he is. Imagine being that sad he’s trying to use his mates “fame” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re a bleeping nobody and don’t be getting excited coz you had a mention or two on heAr
Instead of reading here maybe he should get his kitchen laminate laid properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who does a ad and uses a stinking laptop lol

Manley in the tok tok house most hated tik tokker lol

Just reported 3 accounts two violations found

Reactions: 11
What happened to Sonny? (the one who spent his benefits on Tom) I haven’t seen him for ages

Reactions: 9
I’m sure us tattlers could give him loads of tips, just not cash ones 🤣

Imagine sticking up for a child groomer smoggy jake 🤢 he’s another weird looking twit!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That pizza looks disgusting. He’s as bad as Claire for “dieting” use that loosely as none of them ever stick to it
He is next with the ulcerated bursting bowel and stomach. They all need to eat a proper diet or will have more horrible hospital pictures. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s he telling more lies for what is the point with this video ?? your a 30 year old man GROW UP ! Tell me this video isn’t for the kids & vulnerable

What’s he telling more lies for what is the point with this video ?? your a 30 year old man GROW UP ! Tell me this video isn’t for the kids & vulnerable
What a dick
As if lol
And already people believing it
His mate moved in yesterday, if he really lost a key already he would just have knocked on the door and git a new key cut today
His acting voice omg how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The tit this man does for “content”
Unbelievable…. Literally 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
this is a grown man people

Reactions: 10
What a load of crap lol as iff

He never walked that dog when with Lucy can’t see him walking her now what a man will do for views and don’t make out bad things happen when they don’t go look in the world you do not know what a bad thing is

Last edited:
People believing his lies are enablers. Not a chance did he do a 10 hour walk🤣🤣🤣 he gets pissed off if he has to have the baby for half hour and the dog used to get chucked in the back garden. You’re not a good person Tom Manley. You’re a dirty lying beg!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.