Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Thanks @lyndseyross115 for the perfect thread title

recap:

Who will win in a battle Lucy or Tom?
Why are bananas always in the nom noms

Lucy is using the kids for views
She's not got money for uniforms or shoes

Said she's on benefits as bills to pay
Looks like Tom's not paying his way

Tom's moved out and taken the dog
Doesn't go to work, it's too much of a slog

His views are down and so are his gifts
Crying he's skint but he's been such a spendthrift

Nobody to battle not friends, mainly foes
Oh dear Tom, now you have the woes

He has 3 lovely boys but only sees one
Why can't Tom keep a baby mum?

He wheezes and sniffs like an old man
Dear, dear me the shits hit the fan!

He begs and he begs all the hours he can
Tom, step up, get a job, be a man

His content is dire he will jump he will squat
Fans they are bored and many off they did trot

Still grooming the kids in comments and chat
FFS Tom please wear a clean hat

Lucy is angry and trying her best
with TikTok shop and adverts to test

Tom pay your way to all your ex partners
And be kind to the dog nobody likes barkers

You ask for subscribers and tips and gifts
When they don't arrive you are very miffed

The moral of this very long rhyme
Is Tom and Lucy, be careful, benefit frauds a crime

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

mumz

VIP Member
Yes enjoying my hols
Just had a threat from Mankey
E8BF8874-19A9-45F7-B1FB-A354A28E220B.jpeg
4CD48790-D7C8-457A-8B69-91CEB49EDB74.jpeg

he can show that pic to who he likes
But the person on the bench has been dead for 4 months and someone I loved with my whole heart and very being which I can prove when the police come knocking because I was the one to register the death. Good luck Tom Manley because if I show her son what you sent me he will go ballistic.
oops I just posted on tattle life
I guess he’s gonna live stream now

He sent it then blocked me
What a coward
YOU ARE A FAT SLOBBY COWARD
TOM
MANLEY
Send that to the police and smoke it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

mumz

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING about death

Now all my lot are asleep, I will tell you my story, I wish I could stop Mankey seeing this as its only for my Tattle family but here goes
The photo in question is of a couple and their youngest “grandchild” from a foster kid they looked after
I grew up believing we were cousins and it wasn’t until I went to register her death with her hubby I found out we were not related but our mums were best friends
The lady was my godmother, my own mum died when I was 27, a year after my wedding and my godmother really took me under her wing and was always there for me
She was amazing, she had a son who is my “big bro” and 19 foster kids over the years
15 of them went to her funeral
The 4 that didn’t go:
1 died age 13 of asthma attack at school
1 died age 37 of the big C
1 is in prison due to drug related crime
1 nobody could trace
That many fosters and their families all keeping in touch with her says a lot about the person she was
She was also a very smart McKenzie Friend
She remembered everyone’s birthdays without fail
She diied pumped up on steroids to help her breathe and of MND and COPD
Her hubby who is also in the photo is gravely ill and most probably won’t see the year out
I hope Tom feels good about what he said, brave, “manly” , satisfied, because his slimy dirty beggy mouth has had the reputation of one of Earth’s true angels in it
Say what you like about me Tom, I can send you a pic of me and get it verified at the post office if you that badly want to see my face
One thing we can take for granted
Once a snake always a snake

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

pokerboy21

Yes enjoying my hols
Just had a threat from Mankey
View attachment 1414540View attachment 1414544
he can show that pic to who he likes
But the person on the bench has been dead for 4 months and someone I loved with my whole heart and very being which I can prove when the police come knocking because I was the one to register the death. Good luck Tom Manley because if I show her son what you sent me he will go ballistic.
oops I just posted on tattle life
I guess he’s gonna live stream now

He sent it then blocked me
What a coward
YOU ARE A FAT SLOBBY COWARD
TOM
MANLEY
Send that to the police and smoke it!
Mumz we love ya. And it’s kind of refreshing to know that fat boy not slim reads here.
Tom, this is for you. You’re a fat waste of space. You’re a terrible person whom grooms children. You do not deserve the title of parent. Your boys would be a lot better off without you in their lives. You’re nothing but a high street beggar with a smart phone. You go after mumz, you go after us all. Respond to this you fat mess and I will gladly reveal my identity here for you to message me privately. I would love absolutely nothing more than a ‘one on one’ in person conversation with you. Show the world the true shit show of a coward that you really are. #mumzrulez

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Debas

VIP Member
Seen shit mums club post crying about she didn't even think about where people get the money for gifts but now she has she has turned them off. Good on her I always quite liked Katie but even more so now take note beggars

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Thomas Manley I have reported you to the mirror the sun and a mp who deals with safe guarding of children so good luck oh and hmrc

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I’m fine guys and not worried about Mankey
I got a little emotional about the photo he mentioned but more because it made me remember someone, but in a good way x

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
The good news is I now have enough followers to go live .so shall I create a song all about mankey and his begging and request to go on his live .I can't sing for the life of me so it will be more me talking though 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Was anyone on Lucy's live , she kept receiving messages and her and Ruby were trading glances. Lucy then said I'm going to block him in a minute, Ruby said who ? Then Lucy mouthed Tom to her.

• Wow
  • Haha

RedEd

Ewww why is he constantly doing that tongue thing to the baby, it's actually weird and disturbing , man needs to be on a register!

mumz

VIP Member
Tom’s apologised
thanks guys for all your love and support
He unblocked me and asked me not to talk about him anymore
Apology or not, I won’t be intimidated
I won’t be blackmailed either so I posted the pic in my own page with next of kin permission
I appreciate the apology
He said he won’t post the pic. But no point cos if anyone is interested i posted it first xx
Love ya’s xx

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
The message was from Toms FB messenger. It’s from him
Like others have said I don’t give a shit if he posts about me
If he uses that pic he will look dumb
I’m considering telling her son but probably won’t unless I really have yo because I don’t want to upset anyone
My godmother would have shrugged it off, nothing fazed her, she can have 5 mins of fame
What else can he do? Not a lot really. Like I say. I have plenty to say to the police if they come knocking, but they won’t. Theres real crime happening out there and they are under pressure as it is
He’s threatened police before, so has Scarebeg
We are all still waiting …… zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZ
Laters guys. Thanks for the support and lovely words
We’ve got dune buggy rides booked today xx

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Hi guys
Can someone set me up a GFM so I can have a relaxing holiday?
Oh my, I’ve been on a trampoline, climbing wall, skipping, swimming, zip wire, walked around a museum and a castle, and refused the sand buggy ride on the last day lol. I sat in the cafe with the little one and we shared a toastie lol. Exhausted but loved it
I took one for the team lolol
Blink and you missed him
He said all there was in the area was betting shops and charity shops

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

pokerboy21

Tom Manley.
Unblock Mumz and apologise.
This is the only time I’ll tell you this.
And before you start doing some BS tiktok about threats & bullying, this is not a threat. It’s a one time chance. Make of that what you will.
The balls firmly in your court

• Heart
  • Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Oh shit .let's hope this dosnt get him a blue tik from been in the paper
There was no pic of him so I doubt it

Going on my holiday today guys for a week
Me, hubby, daughter and her 2 little ones
I will be popping in late night/ early morning to see what’s going on but I won’t be able to make any new threads til next Saturday xx

• Heart