Manley Family #18 Tom's got his own flat, still wearing a mankey hat and thinks he’s all that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't see Ben's following as its private so don't know if he follows mankey anymore but he said he that he's unfollwing people that are constantly doing battles 24/7.hes even said these saying its there job its not as if it was they would get paid from social media not gifts

Reactions: 11
I can't belive how high the weekly rankings get where he is .I think it's America he said ? I don't think it usually gets that High on UK one ?
He is obsessed with breaking into the American gifters
The man is just gross

Reactions: 9
Can't see Ben's following as its private so don't know if he follows mankey anymore but he said he that he's unfollwing people that are constantly doing battles 24/7.hes even said these saying its there job its not as if it was they would get paid from social media not gifts
Someone commented on his live saying that they got blocked by mankey after calling him a beg and he just laughed . someone also asked what he thought of cj and he said people can help if they feel she needs it but if it was him he would be asking for proof of these things she needs to see if she actually needs it .also said that people that advertise battles are sad and vivky said that one I sent you was awful and Ben went oh yeah that one that Jacob posted then went oh tit and realised he had mentioned them 😆😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Seen tit mums club post crying about she didn't even think about where people get the money for gifts but now she has she has turned them off. Good on her I always quite liked Katie but even more so now take note beggars

Reactions: 19
Nice to see she’s on an cooking a decent meal again for them. I don’t know if I’d like to eat this late on a school night though 🙈 but at least it’s not takeaways or frozen crap.

Reactions: 9
That pizza looks disgusting. He’s as bad as Claire for “dieting” use that loosely as none of them ever stick to it

That pizza looks disgusting. He’s as bad as Claire for “dieting” use that loosely as none of them ever stick to it
I can see why she's ill after 6 massive pork chops between herself and Batty. What she thinking eating that? Anyway now new start for you now CB, an ex had burst ulcers and he was a greedy cxnt aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Got to pay for the 3 TV'S he "needs" somehow 🙄
I think the only reason he says he’s so down is coz he’s no one to clean up after him or make his tea anymore.. and he has to pay his own bills and be an adult. Must’ve thought he’d won the lotto with Lucy always doing his stuff for him. Now he’s come back to reality with a bump. But don’t worry coz the gullible tiktokers are there to help him

Reactions: 12
I think the only reason he says he’s so down is coz he’s no one to clean up after him or make his tea anymore.. and he has to pay his own bills and be an adult. Must’ve thought he’d won the lotto with Lucy always doing his stuff for him. Now he’s come back to reality with a bump. But don’t worry coz the gullible tiktokers are there to help him
Yes, we all saw how little he did compared to Lucy.

I haven’t been online all day took my granddaughter to Bristol zoo. We had a fab day. Did he get anywhere on the competition after?

• Heart
Did the fat useless piece of tit get a wardrobe ?? He needs 3 tvs 1 for bedroom 1 for living room & 1 for dining room . He’s stooooopid the living room/ dining room all in one room . No doubt his Ma will come to the rescue . How in the fuckening do people actually like him .

1. He has no personality
2. He looks clatty with the dirt
3. He is work shy & lazy
4. His content is SUPER SHITE
5. He is devious & a liar
6. He would rather do starjumps for gifts than parent his children

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Thanks @lyndseyross115 for the perfect thread title

recap:

Who will win in a battle Lucy or Tom?
Why are bananas always in the nom noms

Lucy is using the kids for views
She's not got money for uniforms or shoes

Said she's on benefits as bills to pay
Looks like Tom's not paying his way

Tom's moved out and taken the dog
Doesn't go to work, it's too much of a slog

His views are down and so are his gifts
Crying he's skint but he's been such a spendthrift

Nobody to battle not friends, mainly foes
Oh dear Tom, now you have the woes

He has 3 lovely boys but only sees one
Why can't Tom keep a baby mum?

He wheezes and sniffs like an old man
Dear, dear me the shits hit the fan!

He begs and he begs all the hours he can
Tom, step up, get a job, be a man

His content is dire he will jump he will squat
Fans they are bored and many off they did trot

Still grooming the kids in comments and chat
FFS Tom please wear a clean hat

Lucy is angry and trying her best
with TikTok shop and adverts to test

Tom pay your way to all your ex partners
And be kind to the dog nobody likes barkers

You ask for subscribers and tips and gifts
When they don't arrive you are very miffed

The moral of this very long rhyme
Is Tom and Lucy, be careful, benefit frauds a crime
Omg 🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏 best one yet
Thank you @mumz & @lynseyross115

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thought they don’t read here? 😂😂😂

Come on off if Smoggy your friend doesn’t declare his income, none of the begs do and no maybe people aren’t forced but you do clearly see Tom trying to manipulate people into gifting.
What a 🔔 end he is. Imagine being that sad he’s trying to use his mates “fame” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re a bleeping nobody and don’t be getting excited coz you had a mention or two on heAr

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thought they don’t read here? 😂😂😂

Come on off if Smoggy your friend doesn’t declare his income, none of the begs do and no maybe people aren’t forced but you do clearly see Tom trying to manipulate people into gifting.
How cute that Jake us trying to stay relevant 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.