Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D3343CA3-5E8B-41B1-A2AE-52E93D046A78.png

Now he’s finished the battles he’s watching the football - not even interested in his viewers 😡

I can’t believe he said he’s going to try the weekly again 😡

lawrabce have made ten grand this week 😡
Snap great minds 😂

Imagine joking about finding a homeless guy with the fat mess pretending to be asleep on the sofa 🥴
His mate trying to get recognition 😂😂

Bye bye don’t rush back Skanky

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone else might have to make the new thread guys
I’m off to bed now and helping on a school trip tomorrow
Otherwise
I will happily make it late tomorrow afternoon if needs be xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He said when he gets more subscribers he will do coffee mornings etc 🤣🤣
WTF!! He only got 11 so far and made out he don’t know anything about it - he said he don’t know if he gets the money or not.
LIES!! He been on about getting it for months he Dan well knows he gets the money from it.
mope you are declaring it Tom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Please don’t talk about smog he will think he famous here lol nowtom latest video his job social media he relys on tip or gifts get some ads ffs stop scrounging

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mel moon teaching him how to get the ladies 🤦‍♀️ I would run a Mile if I seen this state looking at me like that.
She asked him would he rather go home with women of his dreams or 3 ransoms for a three sum - he choose the 3 sum 😳
Imagine Lucy watching that.

he said he can’t talk about the big brother toktok anymore as it’s been passed on to bigger creators but watch out the end of the year.. next breath he says he got a meeting tomorrow about it 🤣
People in comments said Adam have all ready told everyone it’s going to be on tv now not TikTok.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Her eyebrows are atrocious 😳 I am shocked as to why (with his comfy life) he would end the marriage and not Lucy?

Anyone watching that Mr Ryno on live (another massive beg) . Hes got two older American ladies gifting him universes, falcons, unicorns, campsites all the big gifts. Could imagine manky fuming it's not him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mel moon teaching him how to get the ladies 🤦‍♀️ I would run a Mile if I seen this state looking at me like that.
She asked him would he rather go home with women of his dreams or 3 ransoms for a three sum - he choose the 3 sum 😳
Imagine Lucy watching that.

he said he can’t talk about the big brother toktok anymore as it’s been passed on to bigger creators but watch out the end of the year.. next breath he says he got a meeting tomorrow about it 🤣
People in comments said Adam have all ready told everyone it’s going to be on tv now not TikTok.
Tv ? Tik tok big brother lol really

Did someone say he ended it lol he a mess he probably thinks he more than he is he will work on social media for as long as people watch him lol JOKE the gifts will slow down people watch for one reason only he’s a mess lol let’s see how he will fund his new flat and report report report to every relevant departments

Last edited:
  • Heart
What I don't understand is why he would end a marriage he was always saying look at my beautiful wife. Now I definitely smell a rat. And another thing why would Lucy's friends take him in. Anyone who's legit been through a break up knows it's nothing like this.

Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is why he would end a marriage he was always saying look at my beautiful wife. Now I definitely smell a rat. And another thing why would Lucy's friends take him in. Anyone who's legit been through a break up knows it's nothing like this.
I think most people are waiting for him to jump out of the closet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He ended the marriage?
Yes....she put it in one of her comments on one of her videos I think....and she said it was him ended it, but the reason why she was keeping private 🤔🤔 I would have put money on it being her...so goodness knows!!

Reactions: 9
Yes....she put it in one of her comments on one of her videos I think....and she said it was him ended it, but the reason why she was keeping private 🤔🤔 I would have put money on it being her...so goodness knows!!
She probably refused to wear a strap on, he did ask on holiday if she was going to 🤘

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.