Mamof4andmore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only mentioned in her about the postmanhatesme not saying anything about Trish then all of a sudden Trish is at her door with a pie 🤔🤔🤔🤔

No mention of the animal abuse allegations, “just done with it” 🙄. On Instagram day in day out and you just decided one day your done with insta, even though you were well liked and popular. Yeah makes sense that 🙄, would yeah give over Claire.
It’s worse with all the lies about where she’s gone. Phone broke, a baker and now she’s just done with IG 😂

Reactions: 4
She should've just came on and told the truth instead of deleting her insta and going into hiding .

Silly Claire , mamoffourandmore did gain something . She got alot of free or reduced holidays , she was gifted loads of clothes from different companies .She also gained a good following , a following of people who liked her content (before she kept sharing the ali express tack) .

I actually liked her at the beginning , her not giving a tit attitude , say it how it is .
She was a breath of fresh air .

Other instagrammers where/are fake and greedy.
But, when you look at them , the majority of them are all the same.

Reactions: 3
If she would have just came on and told the truth there would be no need for others to lie for her making themselves look bad and her even worse. If she had done so she would have losta hell of a lot of followers but id say a good few would have kept with her and said well she didnt do anything it was him. So she needs to cop on and fess up and stop getting people to lie!!!

Reactions: 1
If she would have just came on and told the truth there would be no need for others to lie for her making themselves look bad and her even worse. If she had done so she would have losta hell of a lot of followers but id say a good few would have kept with her and said well she didnt do anything it was him. So she needs to cop on and fess up and stop getting people to lie!!!
She won’t fess up because she has lived off the money made by Philips extra curricular activities , if myself, my brother and half of Baldoyle knew all about him then she can hardly come on and say she knew nothing . She’s been very quiet on Facebook and he’s been behaving like a lamb , although every so often his true ugly racist self raises it’s head . It’s of no wonder that his mates and their other halves have little or nothing to do with the pair of them .

Her page is back on insta 🤔 wonder will she come back on stories.....she can try and explain it all she likes but the facts remain the same, they are a pair of scum rats for allowing that animal abuse to take place.....tit sticks and people won't forget about this one

Her page is back on insta 🤔 wonder will she come back on stories.....she can try and explain it all she likes but the facts remain the same, they are a pair of scum rats for allowing that animal abuse to take place.....tit sticks and people won't forget about this one
Oh now that’s interesting isn’t it

Don’t think there is any logical way to explain it. She could come back lightly with story posts and test the water to see what the reaction is... bet she misses it more than people might actually miss her if you get me

Oh now that’s interesting isn’t it

Don’t think there is any logical way to explain it. She could come back lightly with story posts and test the water to see what the reaction is... bet she misses it more than people might actually miss her if you get me
Theres no defending or explaining this one, scumbags the pair of them.....if she was selling rip off ali express suglasses or forgetting to put AD on her posts then you'd overlook it but not this no way......I personally never want to see her face again

Reactions: 1
She won’t fess up because she has lived off the money made by Philips extra curricular activities , if myself, my brother and half of Baldoyle knew all about him then she can hardly come on and say she knew nothing . She’s been very quiet on Facebook and he’s been behaving like a lamb , although every so often his true ugly racist self raises it’s head . It’s of no wonder that his mates and their other halves have little or nothing to do with the pair of them .
The worst kept secret!! I went out with his mate and my god it was an eye opener into how some people view the world and what they got up to. I was sick to my stomach when the person I was dating showed their true side.

• Wow