Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovederry123

It is public everyone that knows her knows it and yes it was spoke about on Instagram
I have followed her from the very beginning and she never ever spoke about being abused about her father. How dare you share something so private about her. It’s so obvious that you are team Philio. It’s pathetic. Trying to make him look better by making her look worse? We all know the truth about him so jog on

• Heart
Reactions: 27

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Nobody asked but sure I’ll throw in my two cents, delighted Trisha’s back I really liked her she’s very down to earth and a bit of craic never took herself seriously. I used to feel so sorry for her stuck on her own night after night with only instagram for company it’s no wonder she drank the way she did her only little bit of an outlet. Philo even without the animal abuses comes across as very distant and a bit of a tyrant with her and the kids. She’s the back bone of that family I’m so glad she stepped away and is carving out a life for herself.
As for Unknown Gossip saying her Da is a child abuser cop on even if he is this isn’t the place to speak on it, all she ever said was her relationship with her family was toxic and she walked away from it, that shows a strength in character I think. Not everyone gets a good relationship with their parents and it’s hard for anyone not in that situation to understand that it’s sometimes better to walk away.

edit: Mrs Glitz that poor woman seemed to live on her nerves I don’t think Instagram was for her, definitely don’t think she’s the type to go off with her friends fella either.
And on Trisha it’s so sad her and Philo weren’t married because technically now she gets nothing only what the courts or Philo decides she gets so sad the kids had to leave their family home

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Always really liked Trish, she was probably my favourite on Instagram and glad to see her back. If it’s true that he was coercive and emotionally abusive towards Trish then isn’t it possible she was afraid to stand up to him regarding the animal cruelty? I remember her saying he was under the impression that she only shared recipes on Insta, he had no idea about her other content. I always felt like she talked to her phone because she was lonely, he never seemed to be around in the evenings. Good for her getting away, can’t be easy walking away when there’s children involved.

Reactions: 19

Nora Fenn

Chatty Member
Well there we have it, she’s confirmed they’ve split. She’s in a new home, got herself out working. Fair play Trish.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wouldn’t you think he’d have let her stay in the home with the children It’s their home too. Sounds like she’s had one hell of a year I wish her and her children the very best.

Reactions: 16

Sebastian003

God love her she does seem to be struggling with the season it is and been single etc

She must have taken the kids and legged it seeing as she has no tree/decorations etc.

I've loads stuff I could prob give her, might try see her at the school but I'd hate to embarrass her.
I don't think she's struggling with being single. Yes to struggling with Christmas and the fecking expense of it. Double income household here and it's still ridiculous. I haaaaaateeee the pressure put on people. But I think her heart is happy and if it is, and the kids are happy, everything else will fall into place.

Really would love to see Santa bring her a new car.

I think she knows being a single parent is tough, and I think knowing that is half the battle. I love that she's confident and real enough to come on and say she's struggling. I hope her DMs are overflowing with support.

Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for her it must be so hard on her doing everything on her own now, physically, mentally & financially. You have to admire her guts to walk away & start over with nothing but the clothes on her back & pulling 4 kids behind her. I bet that pig probably thought she would never leave him cause he had her where he wanted her he must be sick

Reactions: 15

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Every second instagrammer seems to be a brand ambassador for that voduz company
I’d prefer it was a Mam trying to do her best for her 4 kids than most of the huns that would advertise any old tat, yet go for their weekly €80 blowdrys anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14

Irishmammy

I ageee with you there she would make a great advocate for abuse cause she was abused by her father her hole life and that’s why her and her kids don’t be near the family
Has she ever come out and made that public knowledge. Then if she hasn’t then you have no business divulging it .

Irishmammy

Okay but that case from 2010 wasn't the cause of her taking a break from Insta ten years later 🤣
As others have said we can't tar her with the same brush
It came to light last year on here a week later she’s gone . S
same way yous are about thrish and yous have a lot or info on what use all think it’s all hear say none knows what’s acc going on and we never will we’ll know what she wants us to know by what she posts and that’s that

Not concerned bout either of them giving my opinion like everyone else!!
joined yesterday and on today. Well I’ll tell you what I don’t think I know . I know and if you cared to look back on what I wrote you would see I know . So if that’s you Vickey ( hey girl ) coming on deflecting from what your brother did and still does and yes she did live off and spend the money he made from abusing those animals and renting them out to hunt . He’s a prick , and he’s been a absolute prick to Trisha and I’ve heard from his own mouth that women need a few slaps to be kept in line . So if she has left him brilliant, I’m delighted for her I truly am but if she can’t bring herself to leave him than don’t be giving out relationship advice.

Calalily

I used to love Trish , she was a tonic . Rapping and saying it how it was .
Then her cheap ali purchases came non stop and she became boring . Then all the Philly shit came out and she was gone with the wind .
Then she came back , single pringle and I was happy for her but total bore bag and then all the collabs came .
Voduz 😅 everyone and their nanny knows it's a shite company and there was "honest" Trish flogging it to her followers , when she clearly knew herself the product was crap .
I said it a few times and was told that she was a single Mam trying her best 😅😅
There are loads of ways to make money as a single parent .
Different collabs everyweek .
Trish is a fake , just like instagram . Sad reality is , she fooled us all
Also Trish , I know you read here . Before giving people advice on your talk to Trish .
Maybe start taking your own advice , stay away from married men , run for the hills

• Heart

Femma

Chatty Member
Just a gossip forum that we all gossipin on that is girls 👧🏻 i suppose. Think sum truth in it 2much information 2b all speculation.leave her b she must b happy😬

@fluffysock callin all lusk men post a mugshot for comparison reasons 😱😅
I can't read your posts at all. Can you not use full words abd cut out half the emoji's ?
Didn't you start a load of speculation last week about Trish that was Bollix?
I don't believe a word you write , when I can manage to translate it .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

Irishmammy

Are u done about this topic now I’m not here to talk about someone who isint even in the insta life thrish is and as I’ve said before I’m just here to see what her comeback is and what’s said about her insta page not something and someone that’s irrelevant
So can you give me a list of topics I am allowed to talk about seeing that your the self appointed moderator of this tread now . TIA

This thread isint about animal abuse if u wanna keep talking bout it take it somewhere else to a relatable topic, this thread is about a influencer most on here wanna know what she has to say now she’s back including Meself and u can’t stop mentioning this topic?? Dogs wore in good weight and had food and water as said by the courts what’s your obsession with him this thread is for thrish and u can’t stop mentioning someone who she barely posted on the page.
Maybe he should have hired your as his solicitor, you have a vested interest in proven his innocence. I will continue to show my disgust at how he treated those dogs . FYI anyone can cut and post clippings, why not post the full article.

Here for the gos!

Chatty Member
I think Trish is making the right decision coming off insta as an influencer of what ever it is? You can’t have a proper private life and be talking on a public platform and selling things. Her fella sounds like a nut job and she probley doesn’t want to give him any reason to give her hassle over what she might do or say online! I’d say she just wants a peaceful life!

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
It doesn't make it right though .
Those products are white washed from Aliexpress and shit and trying to flog it to her following is wrong .
Get over yourself, if Voduz give her a commission so what. Target Denise if you think it’s a Ropey product, not a single mam trying her best

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Awww god! I love Trish. Just seen her stories just now - and I have to say fair play to her. It’s not easy to pick up, move out and raise kids. Most would stay in whatever situation it was just for the kids. I have big admiration for her. That wasn’t easy to share with people she doesn't know. And it was down to probably the people on here sharing it before she could (which should never happen - it’s her life) horrible eejits who shared that personal stuff, that goes too far… fair enough there was talk about the animals but that info about her personal/family life should only have been shared by Trish.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Irishmammy

I have followed her from the very beginning and she never ever spoke about being abused about her father. How dare you share something so private about her. It’s so obvious that you are team Philio. It’s pathetic. Trying to make him look better by making her look worse? We all know the truth about him so jog on
Absolutely , she’s never once spoke of child abuse and now this person has come on since yesterday I may add and has clearly shown what stable they are in .

• Heart
Reactions: 11