Mamof4andmore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio silence still, I thought when her Instagram was back, she’d be back on.
I would love to hear what she has to say about it all too all the followers who havent heard the truth. Why just disappear and never come back on there were alot of people who followed her and who deserve her to give them an explaination.

Reactions: 3
Can’t imagine she wants to come on and explain her husbands a scum bag and abuses animals! Doesn’t say a lot about her really!

Can’t imagine she wants to come on and explain her husbands a scum bag and abuses animals! Doesn’t say a lot about her really!
I know that who wants to explain that tit to people but I mean come on and blah blah blah I wont be back take care bye bye..... for the people who are concerned for her and dont know what happened and think shes a baker, a banker and candle stick maker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Id say she misses coming on to do her stories, it seemed to be company for her the nights she’d be having her few gins on her own. Id hate to drink on my own like that, I’d find it extremely lonely.

Reactions: 1
Wonder if the 32 dogs and 3 horses seized in baldoyle had anything to do with them ? Someone mentioned connections to baldoyle here I think.

Wonder if the 32 dogs and 3 horses seized in baldoyle had anything to do with them ? Someone mentioned connections to baldoyle here I think.
Did he actually have animals in Baldoyle or did he just grow up there and people knew of him from the area. I can’t remember now..

Funny how Trish is on insta messaging postman hates me..... But not in her followers??? Must be u der a different name
Im confused :LOL: , sorry I don’t follow the postman hated me had she sometime up about Trish. Sorry scrap that I went into her followers and found that account and it’s on private 🙄. Not sure it’s the same person as Trish though the name is similar🕵️‍♀️

That new page seems very active, over 1000 posts but only 155 followers. The account is private. I wonder has it been set up long....over 1000 posts seems like a lot to me.
Screenshot_20201213-102032_Instagram.jpg

That page has been going a long time . It’s her own private page with some of Philips family ,my brother and his mates on it . It’s only the same stuff she posts on her Facebook page , with very little interaction on the posts .