Mamof4andmore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me why is she gone? I know it's something about animals but I can't remember what exactly happened? Threads are too long. Can someone put me up to date about it?

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me why is she gone? I know it's something about animals but I can't remember what exactly happened? Threads are too long. Can someone put me up to date about it?
If you read the first one or two pages on the last thread it says it all in there re the animals.

The fella was done for serious animal
It’s not a long thread to go through. Would highly recommend reading it all

Reactions: 2
Postman hates me had a video up of Trish last week saying "everyone needs a Trish in their lives " and the video was Trish messing around with her dog. Postman hates me seems to love her dogs so find it odd she'd associate herself with her if she knew about the abuse ?

Anyone know anything about the postman hates me? Seems to have alot of disposable income for someone who doesn't work. What does the hubby do?

Reactions: 3
Postman hates me had a video up of Trish last week saying "everyone needs a Trish in their lives " and the video was Trish messing around with her dog. Postman hates me seems to love her dogs so find it odd she'd associate herself with her if she knew about the abuse ?
I don’t follow her but maybe she’s unaware of tattle or the thread on Trish mentioning the abuse.

I just zoomed in on that pic 🤢🤢 omg !! Weird her using that name. Wonder is she doing it to get followers? It says mayo on it
She has to be doing it for followers. It’s pathetic and sooo desperate. I really hope she doesn’t get any followers because of who she is clearly pretending to be!

That other mom of 4 and lots more page is still going. She's paying for her page to be seen by having sponsored posts and still doing comps paid by herself... What the actual duck!? 😅😳

• Haha