Mamof4andmore #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just goes to show that everything that was wrote here was true! And she knows she can't hide it or even try to pass it off as something less sinister. I'd like to know why Mrs Glitz left?

Reactions: 2
Maybe that's why ,but who knows
Somone had said on the last thread she suffered with anxiety, so I imagine that would have had a lot to do with it and then lying for Trish that her phone was broken, which I can’t fault her for doing because Id probably do the same for my friend. Silly of her to leave because of Trish which is the reason she left In my own opinion.

Reactions: 3
Somone had said on the last thread she suffered with anxiety, so I imagine that would have had a lot to do with it and then lying for Trish that her phone was broken, which I can’t fault her for doing because Id probably do the same for my friend. Silly of her to leave because of Trish which is the reason she left In my own opinion.
Probably best for own self to come off then instead of getting sucked into that

Reactions: 1
Probably best for own self to come off then instead of getting sucked into that
neither of them will and its unfair to glitz or is it that she thinks people will paint her with the same brush saying she is agreeing with how they live. For all we know she seen what was out the back was stayed to keep the peace but left thinking she couldnt be friends with someone like trish and is scared of what will be said by trish if she stays on insta and addresses it. Her anixety must be so bad over it to come off insta and be alone during all this again. Postmanhates me hasnt been bothered by it im sure she is getting alot of messages about it all and is just ignoring them.

Reactions: 2