Mamamia #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone check her follower statistics / the outloud page? I unfollowed months ago but would love to see how many have done the same!

Utterly ridiculous. Yes VB has every privilege imaginable, but she’s also raised 4 kids, launched a very successful fashion label, has an enduring marriage.

Good old Mamamia reducing her to a woman who’s had work done. I do wonder how Holly can stand working there.

Reactions: 17
Utterly ridiculous. Yes VB has every privilege imaginable, but she’s also raised 4 kids, launched a very successful fashion label, has an enduring marriage.

Good old Mamamia reducing her to a woman who’s had work done. I do wonder how Holly can stand working there.
I haven’t read it but it’s written by Holly 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hmm, nothing to do with plenty of tickets still being available for sale Mia? 🤣
I tried to search this, but can’t find it. Wonder if it’s deleted.
I was going to suggest using Tixel as they verify tickets and you can buy/sell tickets quite easily (tattle recc 😂)

Reactions: 1
Sprung begging for 5 star reviews again. Like the ‘Happy Birthday’ reviews, the lackies obviously didn’t get the memo that these are meant to look like genuine reviews. How embarrassing.
lol Mia is a terrible interviewer. She talks over people, confuses any narrative so it’s hard to follow and centres herself. She makes an interesting subject dull.

Reactions: 13
lol Mia is a terrible interviewer. She talks over people, confuses any narrative so it’s hard to follow and centres herself. She makes an interesting subject dull.
will never forget the one she did with Roxane Gay where she put the fat shaming disclaimer at the start of it, after humiliating her of course

Reactions: 14
They’re begging Melburnians to come to their live show. Mia can’t even pronounce it properly 🤣
---
I had a sneaky look at the Sydney show tickets yesterday and there are loads of tickets available in the back sections. I thought it was interesting that there are huge sections of seats available together, so suspect maybe these are the tickets that were released after the subscribers got first pick. Not sure of the ticket prices in Sydney, but Brisbane was $89 - $129 which I think is expensive?
View attachment 2886481View attachment 2886482View attachment 2886483
FFS when I went a few years ago it was no more than $50. It’s just ridiculous and they have no right to bang on about cost of living when they charge this and race off to Fiji. Celeste Barber’s comedy show was about $150 and I was just like no way she’s not that great or worth that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to today’s podcast? I ran out of podcasts today and thought I would venture back in but it only took me to the first segment about micro feminism to feel that they are so far removed from current feminist thought. I was quite shocked at their examples of what micro feminism they implement was referring to god as a “her” and having their husbands added to the school/sports WhatsApp groups. Groundbreaking!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to today’s podcast? I ran out of podcasts today and thought I would venture back in but it only took me to the first segment about micro feminism to feel that they are so far removed from current feminist thought. I was quite shocked at their examples of what micro feminism they implement was referring to god as a “her” and having their husbands added to the school/sports WhatsApp groups. Groundbreaking!
They’re stuck in 2012 and they haven’t grown with the rest of their audience. It’s obvious by the complete lack of intersectionality in their thought or hiring process.

Reactions: 15
They’re stuck in 2012 and they haven’t grown with the rest of their audience. It’s obvious by the complete lack of intersectionality in their thought or hiring process.
It’s weird because I’m not in Gen Z and am borderline Gen X/Y and I’m basic and white but I still find their take on these things to be very old.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone from Mamamia apart from Leigh actually go to the rally yesterday? Looks like Leigh went just to take photos of people’s signs for the Mamamia IG account to repost

Reactions: 11