Mamamia #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Check out Carly Sophia’s very well said (typed🤔) takedown explainer of why she doesn’t agree with Mamamia’s paywall content 🙌🏼

Reactions: 9
Here’s one for you Jessie
Two actually
Would you rather marry for love? Or money?
Would you rather be smug about your show selling out? Or still trying to flog it a month later??

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Saving to the thread! I know Carly isn’t for everyone and I raise my eyebrow at some things she posts, but she is a HUGE loss for Mamamia. She’s a very talented and engaging writer. I know she’s another pretty white girl, but she has a lot more edge and brings a unique perspective. I haven’t listened when she’s guested on podcasts before, but I think she could have been great on one of their pods and might have livened some of the stale ones.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's a pretty fucked thing to say to be fair. I'd potentially be looking at a defamation action for being publicly called a racist if I was Mia. And I'm not a big fan of Mia's but Clem has turned into a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saving to the thread! I know Carly isn’t for everyone and I raise my eyebrow at some things she posts, but she is a HUGE loss for Mamamia. She’s a very talented and engaging writer. I know she’s another pretty white girl, but she has a lot more edge and brings a unique perspective. I haven’t listened when she’s guested on podcasts before, but I think she could have been great on one of their pods and might have livened some of the stale ones.
Can't stand Carly but her responses are very measured and valid.

Reactions: 16
That's a pretty fucked thing to say to be fair. I'd potentially be looking at a defamation action for being publicly called a racist if I was Mia. And I'm not a big fan of Mia's but Clem has turned into a lunatic.
I agree. Hate Mia, but Clem should be careful with the name calling. And the thing is she doesn’t need to do anything but tag MM to make her point.

Reactions: 8
Clem is gonna get sued for defamation by Mia and imagine how bleeping smug Mia would be then, unbearably so. Agreed that all she needs to do is tag them, not sure what she’s hoping to gain from the direct insults, as much as I agree with her.

Reactions: 11
This account, dont.be like.bob is also calling out Mamamia this arvo.
---
Clem is gonna get sued for defamation by Mia and imagine how bleeping smug Mia would be then, unbearably so. Agreed that all she needs to do is tag them, not sure what she’s hoping to gain from the direct insults, as much as I agree with her.
I feel like if Mia sued Clem it might be the final nail in the coffin for all of Mamamia’s non-boomer followers.

The backlash from the Clammy_Fraud reposting incident was enough of a close call I think.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
How does it still rate so highly in the pod charts ? Do that many people care about the latest Lavigne/Stephens/Freedman family chat ?

Reactions: 7
How does it still rate so highly in the pod charts ? Do that many people care about the latest Lavigne/Stephens/Freedman family chat ?
I think the empire would have fallen by now if it wasn’t for the workplace relationship and subsequent babies. Gives just enough emotional buy in to keep an interest

Reactions: 10
I think the empire would have fallen by now if it wasn’t for the workplace relationship and subsequent babies. Gives just enough emotional buy in to keep an interest
The numbers have been falling according to the podcast rankings, but I do wonder how many people are subscribed/follow and have episodes automatically downloading but are no longer engaged listeners.

I understand that their popularity skyrocketed during the pandemic when people were scared and lonely and the model of five eps a week with your ‘besties’ worked well. I feel they’d be a lot of hangover from that.

Reactions: 10