Mamamia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss something with Liza Ratlifee giving birth? Did Mia give her a shout out at all? She always used to be up Liza's ass? Weren't they like absolute best friends? I neved here her name mentioned anywhere anymore.. I know she's on mat leave, but even before then she seemed to have gone very quiet.

Reactions: 4
Did I miss something with Liza Ratlifee giving birth? Did Mia give her a shout out at all? She always used to be up Liza's ass? Weren't they like absolute best friends? I neved here her name mentioned anywhere anymore.. I know she's on mat leave, but even before then she seemed to have gone very quiet.
It was mentioned on the podcast recently

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s odd Kelly is doing a paid partnership with the Emily Skye exercise app when Mamamia just launched an exercise app?
She is turning into Leigh, shilling everything. As if she bleeping exercises. Shame because think a lot of people actually like/liked her.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think it’s odd Kelly is doing a paid partnership with the Emily Skye exercise app when Mamamia just launched an exercise app?
Yes I think it’s strange. But I think Emily has just roped in whoever would agree that she already uses to shill for James. I’m not sure what Kelly’s deal is, because she has a podcast totally separate to Mamamia too, so maybe more of a freelancer than a Mamamia employee?

Yes I think it’s strange. But I think Emily has just roped in whoever would agree that she already uses to shill for James. I’m not sure what Kelly’s deal is, because she has a podcast totally separate to Mamamia too, so maybe more of a freelancer than a Mamamia employee?
Kelly seems like a lite version of Leigh…, complaining and whinging about not going out or having me time, then attending OTT parties like she doesn’t have a little toddler at home.
These people live a very warped existence in my opinion and seem very self centred. I’d hate to be in their head listening to the noise that must go on..

Reactions: 6
I've been such a fan for years but have recently unsubscribed because I don't understand how they haven't reported on it. It's what everyone is talking about.

Yes 👏👏
---

And how would they have broken it to the writers who work there? A HR meeting where they are all specifically told not to address the war/speak of it/ write about it because of Mia's beliefs?
---
I've got 3 kids and haven't been to a party for about 5 years but I really like her. She says things but then calls herself out and the podcast she does by herself is the only parenting podcast I've ever liked. I don't like the beauty one though, never been into that stuff, I can't believe there's a clothes podcast now too!?

Kelly seems like a lite version of Leigh…, complaining and whinging about not going out or having me time, then attending OTT parties like she doesn’t have a little toddler at home.
These people live a very warped existence in my opinion and seem very self centred. I’d hate to be in their head listening to the noise that must go on..

Last edited:
I like Kelly. She did all these give-aways of decent stuff during December, like daily give aways. Presumably stuff that she'd been gifted etc. She has a fairly small following and at least she gives back to her followers. Leigh (horder) Campbell would never!!

Reactions: 13
I like Kelly. She did all these give-aways of decent stuff during December, like daily give aways. Presumably stuff that she'd been gifted etc. She has a fairly small following and at least she gives back to her followers. Leigh (horder) Campbell would never!!
I do think that's nice that she does that and she is more likeable but I do question if it's just to create engagement and get more followers

Not surprised but a bit sad that Clare posted so so much about Luna and how much she loved her and Jessie has posted literally nothing of Matilda. All she’s done is reshare things Clare has posted. Sad.

Reactions: 15
Not surprised but a bit sad that Clare posted so so much about Luna and how much she loved her and Jessie has posted literally nothing of Matilda. All she’s done is reshare things Clare has posted. Sad.
Yeah pretty crappy tbh. Jessie sucks

Reactions: 7
I’d have to say there isn’t a huge size difference between the six month old and the newborn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.