Mamamia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clare had her baby. Cute baby and Matilda is a cute name. Jessie’s story about it made it about her. Clare has been so publicly in love with Luna, I wonder if Jessie will be similar about Matilda.

Reactions: 11
Clare had her baby. Cute baby and Matilda is a cute name. Jessie’s story about it made it about her. Clare has been so publicly in love with Luna, I wonder if Jessie will be similar about Matilda.
Not that it’s a competition but this baby was born on their birthday so Clare wins 😆

• Haha
Yeah I agree, not an issue with the name. Holly’s Matilda will not be friends with baby Matilda growing up

Reactions: 9
How long til the faux but actually real competition between Luna and Matilda for cuteness, intelligence and milestones begins!?

Reactions: 8
How long til the faux but actually real competition between Luna and Matilda for cuteness, intelligence and milestones begins!?
Already has
You know Jessie is already checking birth weight apgar scores and hours/minutes of labour

• Haha
Here is the post that Mia shared (before her dirty delete). I'm quite suprised Mia would be so blatant.

Any listeners of outloud? Have they talked about the Irsael Hamas war? Have they talked about the humanitarian crisis? Curious but cannot bear to subject myself to them.
I’m a bit behind on this thread but up to date with Outloud. Sorry if this has been said. They did a best and worst segment and they touched on the atrocities happening but were vague and kept it light, well as light as you can.

I listened to all of the Strife bonus eps and it inspired me to want to go back and watch the rest but I just can’t. The first 2 eps were painful enough and there is actually a lot of good stuff out there that I don’t want to waste time on it. It could be a good show to have on in the background while you’re cleaning/doing a puzzle/paint by numbers 🤣 where you are concentrating on something else and not really watching the show.

I haven’t always liked stuff by Bruna Papandrea so just because her name is tied to a project isn’t enough for me to watch it.
I wonder what they’re saying in the Outloud group. I’ll have a look.
---
I am listening to the 'companion podcast' (I CANNOT EVEN) rn as I tidy my house for christmas celebrations.
The ego and grandiosity on Jessie is out of this world. She is even worse than usual.
Yes I’ve found since she’s been back from May leave she has this undertone of smugness. I thought maybe maturity but she speaks with a sense of self importance even more so now.
---
There's a whole Strife hub on MM?! How desperate are they for ratings and/or content? So disappointed it sounds like tit, I was waiting until the holidays to binge it
And I love Holly but she is so far up Jessie & Mia’s arse it’s putting me off her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I just listened to the subscriber ep with Jessie & Luca and how they’re finding being parents. PAINFUL! Luca sounds painful. He is a mini MIA. And his voice…annoying vocal fry. And there’s a part 2. Oh can’t wait for that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Interesting how they've launched their fitness app to all readers just after Christmas and before New Year when they've been critical about other companies doing this in the past

Reactions: 13
I just listened to the subscriber ep with Jessie & Luca and how they’re finding being parents. PAINFUL! Luca sounds painful. He is a mini MIA. And his voice…annoying vocal fry. And there’s a part 2. Oh can’t wait for that!!!
I listened to that too and Luca sounds so, so young. They really do ramble on like they’ve split the atom. You have a baby. Gold Star, you’re amazing! He was saying before the baby he carried the mental load of everything in their lives. He seems like a big old (well, young) martyr to me.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think they’re going to last tbh. I think he clearly wasn’t ready for a baby, he sounds very young. Just a big yikes.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think they’re going to last tbh. I think he clearly wasn’t ready for a baby, he sounds very young. Just a big yikes.
I do find the pairing a bit odd but I don’t think Grand-Mumma Mia will let them break up. Not good for the Brand!

Reactions: 7
All the fan girlies on the baby announcement post omg. Saying they cried when they saw the pics 😂😂 Get off the internet and go touch grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.