Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Can someone explain Dean to me please 😂😂 he’s so weird I just can’t put my finger on it. Are they actually together?? I know they’re ‘engaged’ but is it real?

Reactions: 1

Merpedy

VIP Member
I'm losing it

Why is someone's contact named "daddy" referring to Dean and she's talking as though it's Dean's 😭

steste

Chatty Member
Mama Kaz reminds me of when I was 26 and had a few friends that were 19. They’d constantly fall out, block one another and then talk through me. So easily offended, constant drama, life can never just be laid back and simple.

I can’t believe this whole thing started because Elphie didn’t play Kaz’s song request. Like wtf
Totally agree! It’s pathetic really…

This is Elphie trying to sort out the situation privately with Mama Kaz but she just ignored Elphie and went on TikTok and went on a full rampage about her and slagged her off and made fun of her too get gifts, likes etc… When Elphie wanted to sort it out without anyone interfering or getting involved.

How old is Mama Kaz??

Kaz is going live later on too “Expose Elphie”

Attachments

wtafisthis1980

VIP Member
AS IF she is bringing out lashes, £12.99 for ONE pair and glue for £8!!! 😂😂😂
She’s saying they’re being manufactured and will only be selling 50 pairs to begin with. What she really means is she will be ordering 50 pairs from a cheap Chinese company and has to wait weeks for them to arrive 🤣🤣 the brass neck on this cunt honestly
Eden all over…. except she’s undercut her shitty lashes by £4 🤣

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
Dean is live which of course now means that Kaz is live too

It feels as though she's planning to go live whenever he is live so that she can grab viewers away from him and control the narrative? I sort of understand but surely at one point or another you take a day off and focus on your mental health

babyt

Someone tell me please has she always been a woman? I can’t figure it out with the voice

ohdoris

VIP Member
I saw a little bit of her live last night when someone asked her where Elphie was & she KICKED OFF !! She was so rude, telling everyone to fuck off & screaming at her mods to mute anyone who asked anything about anyone else but her. She comes across as very immature & incredibly nasty.

Apologies if I’ve used the wrong pronouns - I know very little about her / them & only see when they pop up on FYP.

Trace

VIP Member
Does anyone know the beef between her & Harry Lyons? Caught a bit of his life this morning & he was speaking about them arguing etc

Shocked there isn’t a thread for Harry.
I’m shocked too that there isn’t one for Harry!! He has to be the most annoying person on tik tok

GossipQueen69

Chatty Member
He was live this morning, he was saying how she doesn’t let him have friends, mods, inbox open etc and he respects that but kaz controls Dean basically.
Someone did a screen recording of a bit of it and an account was going nuts on it saying Dean is abusive and he’s smashed her flat up but they seem to have been deleted now.
I saw a bit of his live this morning and he was just saying how she doesn’t want the truth coming out