Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lkp

VIP Member
only just found this thread as i don’t tend to watch mama kaz that much!
but she’s just popped up on my fyp and she’s crying currently as her and dean have split up

Hazzer19

So Papa Dean is on live now calling Kaz a bloke etc… can’t believe this car crash is still going on 😑

steste

Chatty Member
Mama Kaz is on their live, shouting and swearing about some drama they’re involved in.

Can’t just have a nice chilled Easter Sunday.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I watched 5 mins about an hour ago I was getting strong DV vibes from the conversation. Or hurt her in an emotional way.
It confused me a lot when the other woman went live with her and tried to make it sound like they could still get back together and stuff 😬

LoXLo

VIP Member
only just found this thread as i don’t tend to watch mama kaz that much!
but she’s just popped up on my fyp and she’s crying currently as her and dean have split up
Has she said why? I always found him (Papa Dean) so strange

ohdoris

VIP Member
Does anyone know the beef between her & Harry Lyons? Caught a bit of his life this morning & he was speaking about them arguing etc

Shocked there isn’t a thread for Harry.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Mama Kaz is that heartbroken that she just had to put the #fyp on her latest post 🙄🙄🙄 Nothing but an attention seeker!

Merpedy

VIP Member
Are the eyelashes with the pink bits part of her own brand?

She’s addressing how it’s not from Ali Express as people have found similar lashes there 😂

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Been watching the lives tbis week the massive gifts just roll in thrtes no cost of living crisis with the enablerrs plus kaz expose on elpha its all dramalama over there