Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed recently that she’s become closer to CLA and is being very supportive towards her.
Let’s see how long it takes for CLA to abuse this friendship and do or say something wrong.

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
People in elphies comments are saying Kaz showed intimate photos of her in a live, is it true??

Okay update.. I think she did. You can’t really tell tbf but she scrolls through a chat and there’s deffo some pictures on there 😖😭

I don’t wanna say which account posted the screen recording but there will be many more soon I reckon

Last edited:

Foxgloves

People in elphies comments are saying Kaz showed intimate photos of her in a live, is it true??

Okay update.. I think she did. You can’t really tell tbf but she scrolls through a chat and there’s deffo some pictures on there 😖😭

I don’t wanna say which account posted the screen recording but there will be many more soon I reckon
Yeah she alluded to pictures she can’t show or she’ll get banned.
Her behaviour last night was just so embarrassing all round

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
See, Dean's always fascinated me lol, there's something about him that I just can't figure out.
And with the recent accusations that kaz is controlling & doesn't allow him to do anything etc, I'm actually inclined to believe that that in fact could be the truth.
And that kaz is very much the man of the relationship, wears the trousers so to speak.
(Pun not intended) 💀🤣
I came across this and she does alot of talking over him, not letting him speak, cutting him off short, completely taking over when questions were asked directly to him, speaking for him etc..
At one point she even holds up her sausage fingers and shushes him 🤔
These 2 just don't sit right with me as a couple, and I can't work out why.
He's mentioned alot in the past (and in this linked interview that she's 'kept him safe' from alot of things and it's made me wonder if he's quite vulnerable and if maybe he feels protected by kaz, whether that be emotionally or psychically, maybe even both

I thought they broke up!!!