Malin Andersson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops on her latest post she says she was born in 1992- must have forgotten she also tells the Daily Mail she’s 26. I honestly thought she was mid 30s- anyone can confirm her real age?
Sick of Boux Avenue giving all these z listers freebies too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’m a month older than her and I literally thought she was in her 30s 😳

Reactions: 2
Oops on her latest post she says she was born in 1992- must have forgotten she also tells the Daily Mail she’s 26. I honestly thought she was mid 30s- anyone can confirm her real age?
Sick of Boux Avenue giving all these z listers freebies too.
We was in the same year at secondary school and I was born also 1992.
She was the biggest bullying see you next Tuesday. Scum of the earth.
I feel for her loosing a child wouldn’t wish that on anybody. But all the other drama with a boyfriend beating her?... Karma is a witch is all.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
We was in the same year at secondary school and I was born also 1992.
She was the biggest bullying see you next Tuesday. Scum of the earth.
I feel for her loosing a child wouldn’t wish that on anybody. But all the other drama with a boyfriend beating her?... Karma is a witch is all.
Omg so she is only 28?! Was she one of those kids who was desperate for fame back then? Did she have a ‘privileged upbringing in a village’ as she claimed or is that rubbish?

Reactions: 3
Apparently she would use cocaine whilst pregnant! What kind of mother does that? I'm sorry she lost her baby but if she could do that during pregnancy, would she be any better after.
I have heard that her hairdresser goes round telling people.
Fame hungry constantly trying to stay in the media. A man has gone to jail years later so she can get a sob story in the papers . She was posing in photos with him way after they even spilt up

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg so she is only 28?! Was she one of those kids who was desperate for fame back then? Did she have a ‘privileged upbringing in a village’ as she claimed or is that rubbish?
Well we both lived in the same village near Bedford so it’s not exactly made in Chelsea lol.
But yeah she’s not a very nice person at all, it’s going back 11 years ago since leaving school but it’s a shame to see someone hasn’t grown up and matured into a sensible adult and done something with life instead of becoming a wannabe Z lister desperate for fame and zero self respect

• Haha
How is it that every single “week” she has a story. Domestic abuse. Bullying. Body confidence. Death. Suicide. Mental health. Some random kidney disease that only affects 3 people in the entire universe - malin will have been personally affected and have a TRIGGER WARNING post to put about it. Unluckiest person on earth or complete bullshitter??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is it that every single “week” she has a story. Domestic abuse. Bullying. Body confidence. Death. Suicide. Mental health. Some random kidney disease that only affects 3 people in the entire universe - malin will have been personally affected and have a TRIGGER WARNING post to put about it. Unluckiest person on earth or complete bullshitter??
Bullshitter and attention seeker

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I seen a post the other week debating whether or not to cut her hair and donate it to charity, would be a lovely thing to do if she was doing it for the right reasons and not for the “omg you’re such an inspiration babe x” comments.

Reactions: 10
Word is Kemp got battered in prison yesterday. Karma

I seen a post the other week debating whether or not to cut her hair and donate it to charity, would be a lovely thing to do if she was doing it for the right reasons and not for the “omg you’re such an inspiration babe x” comments.
yeah I don’t get this. Why didn’t she just do it and say why after.She’s gonna look awful now if she doesn’t!

Reactions: 2
All that self love Crap she spouts comes across as so fake. It's so attention seeking, just looking for something, anything at all to keep herself relevant. She needs serious therapy.

it’s all good how she is confident and all but everyday underwear pics are getting a bit boring! and the fact that somebody is always there cooking for her?! what is that...she actually looks better with clothes on. some of the dancing around with your butt cheeks hanging out is absolute cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she have a fair amount of surgery to her body to get it looking the way it does? She might be bigger than her love island days but that stomach and arse have definitely had work done. Makes all that self love and confidence at any size thing a joke.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I had to unfollow her, I’m all for body confidence but I’m tired of the same posts every day, it’s like she found one thing relatable that got likes and just ran with it. I like a wider variety of content than weird videos of someone dancing around in their underwear. It’s her page though if that’s what she wants to do go for it 😝

Reactions: 7
Just leaving a comment to subscribe . ( wtf at what I have read so far though 😳)

Check out Millie.cepeda_ on insta for all the drama regarding her ex partner beating her. Always knew she werent as innocent as she made out to be.
The page is a private account now 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.