Malin Andersson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny for all her body positivity she’s in the papers today working out wanting to lose a stone. I did wonder how long it would be before her sticking her belly out (she’s not overweight to start with) and saying she’s embracing it, turned into her wanting to lose weight.

Reactions: 13
Sorry for all ages gone through but as fake as the rest of them with the body positivity stuff.

Reactions: 7
It’s ok to be body positive and want to lose weight. It’s natural and normal. At least she’s said And is being transparent, not just dropped weight and pretended she’s not worked for it or has taken ‘magic pills, swipe up guys’ like most on social.

I did laugh at her ‘diet’ chat ‘I’m going to start eating fish,but not prawns, they’re gross’

2 days later eats prawns.....

Reactions: 4
It’s ok to be body positive and want to lose weight. It’s natural and normal. At least she’s said And is being transparent, not just dropped weight and pretended she’s not worked for it or has taken ‘magic pills, swipe up guys’ like most on social.

I did laugh at her ‘diet’ chat ‘I’m going to start eating fish,but not prawns, they’re gross’

2 days later eats prawns.....
absolutely, she needs to be healthy body and mentally...and that’s fine if she’s got to a certain size and thought “actually I feel better a stone lighter” that to me actually does seem positive. I also admire when people are like “do you know what I’ve put on a stone or two because I’ve really eaten fatty foods or too big portions” etc And then decided to cut it out...
Body positivity shouldn’t just equal = overweight or even “bigger sizes” it should be REAL untouched pictures so young girls and vulnerable people aren’t constantly looking down on themselves normal skin, rolls, cellulite, “odd” and non perfect like the fashion industry and media pushes so women have to attain a certain unrealistic standard.

Reactions: 6
I understand she’s had a hard time and I use to follow her on everything But then her posts started affecting me a lot, I have an ED and I cannot gain weight so I am quite skinny and she kinda makes me feel like I’m not normal like no one will like me if I’m the size I am

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I understand she’s had a hard time and I use to follow her on everything But then her posts started affecting me a lot, I have an ED and I cannot gain weight so I am quite skinny and she kinda makes me feel like I’m not normal like no one will like me if I’m the size I am
Yeah this so called ‘body positivity’ seems to attack slim/skinny girls I find. Also, I’ve noticed the supporters of this ‘movement’ choose celebs who look average and the moment those celebs tone up or glam up in any way they dislike them! Coleen Rooney and Adele etc.

Reactions: 5
Yeah this so called ‘body positivity’ seems to attack slim/skinny girls I find. Also, I’ve noticed the supporters of this ‘movement’ choose celebs who look average and the moment those celebs tone up or glam up in any way they dislike them! Coleen Rooney and Adele etc.
Body positivity should mean making people feel whatever size good about themselves. I think I didn’t word my comment about Malin the best, and I have to give her praise for not using those horrid diet shakes.

Reactions: 7
I like Malin but I’m steadily going off her. The constant parading in underwear and body positivity stuff... I actually don’t think she’s confident in her body at all. Also she’s tone deaf to the current climate lately. Jetting off on holidays every week, all the gifted stuff, does she not realise people are in dire straights due to covid?? My husband was made redundant a couple of weeks ago, our second child is due this month and I’m stressed out to the max. Then I see Malin has booked another holiday 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I’m not saying she shouldn’t go on hols, maybe she should just be more sensitive at this time

Reactions: 17
I know Malin. I did a freebie for her through my small business. She didnt promote it very well as she seems to get everything free in return for 'social media exposure' so my post just got lost in all her other undisclosed ads.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Met Malin recently and ended up having some drinks with her where she proceeded to tell me I was privileged to be in her company despite her drinking the drink I had bought her. She was obnoxiously loud and proceeded to drop “tit bits” about her upcoming book and relationship with a previous love island contestant. Very affected by the whole experience in my opinion. Admittedly she has had a terrible time of things but I was not impressed.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I’m so sick of seeing her face and half naked on my feed all the time! She is so annoying!

Reactions: 9
She absolutely does my head in. Parading around in her underwear and shaking her arse like someone’s holding her hostage *every* single day, it’s getting a bit cringe love. Proper desperate now.

Reactions: 19
I get frustrated with her banging on about body positivity etc her body is in that shape because she had extensive surgery she has a flat stomach because of her surgery she also got a BBL.

Reactions: 18
I just went on her insta for a look, GOD those “reels” she’s doing are mega cringey.

Reactions: 4
Check out Millie.cepeda_ on insta for all the drama regarding her ex partner beating her. Always knew she werent as innocent as she made out to be.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.