Malin Andersson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in 2017 Malin goes to Turkey to have a tit load of work done to her body but yet promotes 'love your natural bodies' blah blah
She also drank and took drugs throughout her pregnancy!
And for the record - who the hell thinks "oh my boyfriend's just beaten me up so I'll just take a quick picture of me crying and then take him back because I'm such a victim who's being manipulated"
The witch gave Tom as good as she's got and knew what she would do all along. Just like the time she cried rape because she was embarrassed about her actions. She's absolutely disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Notice she’s back in the media AGAIN now that her ex has been released. She is obsessed with attention you can just tell, wouldn’t she just want to move on and stop having to talk about it but she’s obsessed with speaking about it and the attention it’s brought her

Reactions: 6
I follow that Millie and her posts today made me feel so sorry for her! Reading a passage on being a victim and saying it resonates with her, obviously he’s never treated her with respect but she shouldn’t be taking this all laying down?
So clear that she just seems to want a happy family regardless of what he’s done in the past which is so bizarre! If my boyfriend was sent down for DV against a woman he cheated on me with I’d be out of there.
All three of them are just vile messes. Very troubled people, Makes me so sad!

Reactions: 9
Notice she’s back in the media AGAIN now that her ex has been released. She is obsessed with attention you can just tell, wouldn’t she just want to move on and stop having to talk about it but she’s obsessed with speaking about it and the attention it’s brought her
Let's face it her body's so wrecked she can't sell herself in dubai so all she has left is this fake relatable tit. What an absolute embarrassment 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow that Millie and her posts today made me feel so sorry for her! Reading a passage on being a victim and saying it resonates with her, obviously he’s never treated her with respect but she shouldn’t be taking this all laying down?
So clear that she just seems to want a happy family regardless of what he’s done in the past which is so bizarre! If my boyfriend was sent down for DV against a woman he cheated on me with I’d be out of there.
All three of them are just vile messes. Very troubled people, Makes me so sad!
From what I can gather he's never laid a finger on Millie and there life together is so completely different to what him and Malin had. Remember Malin was in the public eye and would of had drugs around her constantly. It seems their fights were drug/alcohol fuel most of the time. And from what I can see Millie isn't that girl at all. I think Tom made a mistake in cheating with Malin, but I think good on Millie for giving it another go.

Reactions: 4
So in 2017 Malin goes to Turkey to have a tit load of work done to her body but yet promotes 'love your natural bodies' blah blah
She also drank and took drugs throughout her pregnancy!
And for the record - who the hell thinks "oh my boyfriend's just beaten me up so I'll just take a quick picture of me crying and then take him back because I'm such a victim who's being manipulated"
The witch gave Tom as good as she's got and knew what she would do all along. Just like the time she cried rape because she was embarrassed about her actions. She's absolutely disgusting.
How do you know she drank and took drugs while pregnant?

Reactions: 2
From what I can gather he's never laid a finger on Millie and there life together is so completely different to what him and Malin had. Remember Malin was in the public eye and would of had drugs around her constantly. It seems their fights were drug/alcohol fuel most of the time. And from what I can see Millie isn't that girl at all. I think Tom made a mistake in cheating with Malin, but I think good on Millie for giving it another go.
Millie is exactly like her, they didn’t meet in a library let’s put it that way.
he didn’t only cheat on her once but he chose malin over her and humiliated her completely. It’s sad to see she has little respect for herself to do this, but it’s obviously all Tom.
Just hope all three of them fine peace. For Tom, Millie Their son daughter and Millies middle child who Tom has obviously taken on as his own

Reactions: 4
36291286-E8C4-40B0-9E89-0DC8119E13B2.jpeg

I only started following Malin this year but does anyone else remember this lady? She used to post of her/with her all the time, said they were best friends. They went to Tenerife together in the summer

I was thinking before she’s not posted her for a while. Did some digging, no longer following each other and Sarah’s gone private

Also see she’s got a new PA. Didn’t she have her first one in the summer? Can’t remember her name but want to say it was Lucy or Holly? Anyway no trace of her either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bet these 2 have got some great tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
0DFA5784-873F-46AA-A3EA-A424735FC496.jpeg

I doubt many weight loss comments would’ve been posted. She looks like all her other edited pictures 😁

Reactions: 8
Love your body yeah but didn’t someone say she has had lipo?

Reactions: 7
This selfish cow is the reason we will be stuck in lockdown for months. WTF does she think shes doing travelling here there and everywhere ?

Reactions: 3
I really loved following her when I started when she had her flat ,about the time she gave her furniture away to those in need of furniture,didn't follow before that,but I felt she was all over places even through lock down number 1,but it must have been ok etc,staying in peoples houses namely the girl with red hair and children,they helped her move,no idea what's gone down lately but she's gone from not drinking to drinking all the time,with new friends and there is now an air of cocky about her. That said,her experience loss and grief must be so prevalent she can't stay still , and lately I do feel she is now more and more acting like a queen around all her servents,and ego is
An all time high.

Reactions: 6
this annoying duck just put on her stories how she was sooo drunk and had KFC😱which is in her words disgusting coz she doesn’t eat chicken anymore...then says woke up puking 🤮 and feeling tit because she had chicken! Erm hunny you fuckin felt like that because you drank like a fuckin tank! not because you ate chicken! good for you for being vegan or vegetarian or a vegetable don’t really give a tit but stop chatting tit and telling people lies. how about you go cover your fuckin 🐱 pussy that is hanging out 24/7 ...now that is bleeping disgusting! idiot!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.