Malin Andersson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tired of seeing her in her underwear all the time. She's using the whole body confidence movement for attention. Didn't she get full body lipo?? Now she has a cheek to preach "Love your body galssss". Please

Reactions: 14
She’s got the ‘Lipo ’ belly!
I have a feeling that no one can say anything to her as she’d turn it back on them and play the sympathy card (I know she’s had a god awful time but I think she uses this against people)

I'm tired of seeing her in her underwear all the time. She's using the whole body confidence movement for attention. Didn't she get full body lipo?? Now she has a cheek to preach "Love your body galssss". Please

Reactions: 11
I’m not being funny but she posts about all this body positivity but she’s had liposuction so her stomach is never going to have rolls soooooo many times I’ve wanted to comment this on her posts but then hold myself back 😂

Has she had actually had lipo or has she just stopped majorly sticking her belly out in photos?

Reactions: 1
No she actually had it, after love island there was a story about her whole body transformation done by surgery
Oh yeah you’re right. I’m sure now you mention it she said a bit back that most of it didn’t work or something.

Can someone explain to me why this woman appears to be able to go anywhere she wants, have multiple people around her and go to the hairdressers every other day when there are restrictions in place? Is she in an area where she can do whatever she wants? Her life has not changed one bit.

Reactions: 10
She is such a narcissist! Who the hell does this is, why does she constantly have to have her tits and arse hanging out? Making videos of herself trying to squeeze into clothes or prancing about with champers. She looks an absolute show, she isn’t trying to empower women, she’s trying to say look at me look at me

Reactions: 10
Just seen comments on a gossip blog about her cheating on an ex partner then accusing the man of rape! appalling if true she seems like such a narcissist

Why do stupid self centered people keep being made famous 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Omg her ex’s girlfriend has now put the babies death certificate up on Instagram to ‘prove’ it wasn’t him beating her during pregnancy that caused the death and also accuses Malin of causing the condition that caused the death by drinking and taking drugs during pregnancy. Truly toxic people.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Omg her ex’s girlfriend has now put the babies death certificate up on Instagram to ‘prove’ it wasn’t him beating her during pregnancy that caused the death and also accuses Malin of causing the condition that caused the death by drinking and taking drugs during pregnancy. Truly toxic people.
Malin has done a story recently (even after he’s gone to prison) and now blaming him for the death of her baby when that isn’t what happened.. She is just continuously trying to stay in the media and it’s diff stories and more and more attention seeking as time goes on.. so as messy as it all is she’s probably had enough of Malin’s lies

Millie - Toms ex. Is well known for being a psychopath. Her second son isn’t even Toms, she had told her friends before he was born that there was no way he was Toms as the dates didn’t align, hence why she took Tom back so easily after the Malin cheating thing.
I’m nearly sure Tom knows too and accepted it.
They are the most toxic people ever, Toms consistently cheating on her, before he went down he had shagged one of my girls, we then found out Millie was pregnant again - not saying Malin is an angel at all because she’s just as bad. They’re all absolutely mental people, honestly.
imagine going around blaming eachother for the death of a child.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Malin has done a story recently (even after he’s gone to prison) and now blaming him for the death of her baby when that isn’t what happened.. She is just continuously trying to stay in the media and it’s diff stories and more and more attention seeking as time goes on.. so as messy as it all is she’s probably had enough of Malin’s lies
Nah, she knows what she’s doing. She’s absolutely bat tit crazy. She’s never going to be over the fat that Tom cheats on her to this day (probs still now in prison LOL - nah only joking) cheated on her when she was pregnant with malin then ditched her and his biological son and her newborn for malin. She’s always posting about it.
They are all mental

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes I think they are all as toxic as eachother. Such a shame the baby is being brought into it all.

Reactions: 3
Malin is an absolute self absorbed twit, everything she does is attention seeking. The morning card pull is so annoying and everyone's so up her arse!!

What happened to the carer job?! I wouldn't be surprised if she bought the uniform just to be able to say she's a carer!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Malin is an absolute self absorbed twit, everything she does is attention seeking. The morning card pull is so annoying and everyone's so up her arse!!

What happened to the carer job?! I wouldn't be surprised if she bought the uniform just to be able to say she's a carer!
True but Trust me you haven’t met Millie, she’s locooooooo loco!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.