Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might actually have to go out and get a job soon 😂

don’t be silly, her and the new fella won’t last long and then she’ll be able to sell more stories of abuse. just look at her abuse posts compared to any other post.
that boosts her engagement

Reactions: 5
Bla bla trigger warning bla bal journey bla bla but that's OK - she wrecks my head stfu you poor perpetual victim

Reactions: 3
Tf has she done to her lips recently??? She has gone way overboard with the filler and looks ridiculous, it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s still receiving undeserving extravagant gifts from unsuspecting companies not realising a massive amount of her followers are bought. And still hiding her ‘AD’ icon top left under her badge and filter name lol. Somethings never change. Think these companies need tipping off about these ‘influencers’ duping them :)

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hi, new account but lurked on here for months. Does anyone know background between Malin and Jessica Hayes? I’ve tried to look but can’t see a mention. Jess posted a while back about saying goodbye charity and the ball they had to raise money - she mentioned on her stories that whenever ‘friends’ ask for her to repost to spread awareness she does but certain people haven’t returned the favour. I noticed Malin did not repost about the charity especially odd considering Consy. Since then I’ve noticed less engagement between them both but prior to this seemed quite close.

Reactions: 1
I thought she peaked to early with that Jared. C’mon once a player always a player. He’s a massive player in Bedford. She knew what she was getting into. Anyone else think she likes creating drama in her life just for something to talk about?! Next battle..being a single mum. Another sob story to keep her career going no doubt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must have seen it coming, ffs she was batting between him and Tom before, plus he left her in St Lucia in early pregnancy red flag 🚩 much. Not who I would choose for a partner or father of my child but I guess she can create a new drama as you said above

Reactions: 6
Firstly she should not have got pregnant so quickly, now the poor kid is most likely going to be born into a broken home and may not even have a relationship with her father. Selfish!!
Also, I agree, she will love this. Playing the victim is all she does.
There will always be something.
Soul mates, suuuuuure.

Reactions: 7
She must have seen it coming, ffs she was batting between him and Tom before, plus he left her in St Lucia in early pregnancy red flag 🚩 much. Not who I would choose for a partner or father of my child but I guess she can create a new drama as you said above
How do you know he left her on their holiday and why? 😮

Firstly she should not have got pregnant so quickly, now the poor kid is most likely going to be born into a broken home and may not even have a relationship with her father. Selfish!!
Also, I agree, she will love this. Playing the victim is all she does.
There will always be something.
Soul mates, suuuuuure.
Also karma always comes. She didn’t mind nicking men off their pregnant girlfriends 🤷🏼‍♀️

How do you know he left her on their holiday and why?

She didn't say it directly but this was when she announced she had an anonymous man, the day they got to St lucia reading between the lines we thought that she told him she was pregnant on this holiday maybe as a surprise, after the first day in St Lucia he was nowhere to be seen, she was unhappy and moaning all holiday and putting up cryptic posts about there is alot going on but she can't say why at the moment. After she got home, announced she was pregnant and he was back on the scene. It seemed like she told him she was pregnant and he legged it and left her own her own for the rest of the holiday

She's deleted that post off her story now

Last edited:
Oh here we go, boo bleeping hoo. We called this didn't we?! She will no doubt make a fortune off this one, selling her stories on him cheating, her mental health, her struggles as a strong single mother. Rinse and bleeping repeat. She's a scum bag.

Reactions: 7
ANDDDDDDD already begun….

The SUPER MOMMMMMM for fucks sakes. 😂😂😂

with her fake followers and these scammy companies trying to scam other small businesses into paying them money in the hope to get followers from a so called celebrity sat with some Louis Vuitton bags and a Ipad and PlayStation on some random stairs in their undies 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion -
Malin Andersson #3 - Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.