Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she generally of low intelligence? Does she have no common sense at all? She's posting about abused women, the heartbreaking stories of Sarah and Sabina and then in her next breath she is posting stupid dances in her underwear in that awful jimmy Saville looking dressing gown. She looks an absolute fool. It really beggars belief that she posts tacky content like that because she feels she is not getting enough attention. It's old, it's boring, move on Malin we have seen it all before like a million times before ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
There is so much conversation she could be having so much content that aligns with her "past" with what is going on with abuse against women but she chooses to piss about doing reels that are just completely unrelated to her "brand" she is a mess and clearly has no guidance!

Reactions: 3
There is so much conversation she could be having so much content that aligns with her "past" with what is going on with abuse against women but she chooses to piss about doing reels that are just completely unrelated to her "brand" she is a mess and clearly has no guidance!
Exactly, she is all over the place, preaching and posting all things to support women, however dancing about in underwear with a stupid look on her face just goes against what she 'is all about' she is such an out of touch fake ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
Kind of how she is sharing a baby loss awareness post "rasing awareness" to the struggles and unbelievable pain many women are and have gone through paired with a video of herself rubbing her baby bump. She is completely and utterly tone death can she not see how insulting this is?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Kind of how she is sharing a baby loss awareness post "rasing awareness" to the struggles and unbelievable pain many women are and have gone through paired with a video of herself rubbing her baby bump. She is completely and utterly tone death can she not see how insulting this is?
"There are going to be triggers every where" so here have another of me shoving my bump down your throat. Do her management not pick her up on the blatant irony of almost all her posts? It's cringe worthy

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Omg literally just came to say this! Telling women who have suffered infant loss to avoid triggers whilst showing off her pregnant belly in the same breath, what a bleeping dick.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Sheโ€™s a cock!! Iโ€™m struggling mentally as this month should have been our due date and then another due date at the end of the year that is also going to be hard to get through! I understand people raising awareness but her trying to act like she gives a tit whilst rubbing her tummy of a baby that quite frankly is only happening for her to her more attention doesnโ€™t help women at all who are grieving ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So I used to date Jared, I donโ€™t wanna say too much but seems like heโ€™s got a new insta since getting with his new love bird

lets hope he treats her better than me
Hey, can you give us any more information on him?

Malin sure knows how to pick them if you said hope he treats her better than you

Reactions: 9
She's doing that smug thing on her stories, she really is tone deaf. No one is jealous about what she has, it's the audacity that she posts about baby loss awareness whilst posting oh look at my bump, my life is so great as I'm having a drug dealers baby. Nah Malin love, I'll keep my honest man, honest job, loving close family and all the other nice things I have which I pay for honestly. You can keep all your empty life, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•

Reactions: 5
Sooo it seems as though Jared has gone public with the insta lol lets see if it's all #gifted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he's always been lame as f*ck
They always do this, they can't help themselves they love the attention even though they want to remain anonymous because of their dodgy income. The glasgow influencers are the same, all their partners are hiding behind legit jobs but some of the female influencers are with main drug dealers or they are part of the families, not naming names to derail this thread but it's so obvious and they flaunt all their gifts which their partners provide them with from dirty money and they do not care about the lives that are ruined as long as they have a pair of gucci slippers or a ysl handbag ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 1
Sooo it seems as though Jared has gone public with the insta lol lets see if it's all #gifted ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he's always been lame as f*ck
Do not click on the link in his Bio it's a grabify link which means he can view your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and see your location! If you have clicked on it follow the instructions below

• Wow
Do not click on the link in his Bio it's a grabify link which means he can view your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and see your location! If you have clicked on it follow the instructions below

did that link go on after the user uploaded his profile on here?

Reactions: 2
Bet you are thinking the same as me ๐Ÿค”
Just seen Helen has added an explanation about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which is great I was so worried when I clicked on it and it came up as grabify as I know how this website works!

But yes I totally think he made his account visible added the story on telling everyone to click the link in the bio after someone posted him on tattle! And she blatantly read this thread hence why she went on a rampage about haters this week

Attachments

Just seen Helen has added an explanation about IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which is great I was so worried when I clicked on it and it came up as grabify as I know how this website works!

But yes I totally think he made his account visible added the story on telling everyone to click the link in the bio after someone posted him on tattle! And she blatantly read this thread hence why she went on a rampage about haters this week
I think him or her has set up that secret squirrel or seagull account as it highlighted he had a profile on insta, I didnt click on it. I think they have been reading here. Why do people have such issues with the truth I wonder?? ๐Ÿค”. She seems rather incensed, quite comical as no one is actually hating, just highlighting the truth โ˜บ

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.