Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally come on here just to say the dates so people can stop messaging me is it mine.

i wont give any gossip unfortunately as thats not me, unless anything negative comes out about myself than ill open the can or worms !!
I heard she said you had a little willy :) Come on now Sharpie spill the beans

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Wow… so many posts…so much tea

I’ve not even taken it all in properly because I can’t believe sharpie joined under the name tattlers gave him why is that so bleeping funny… cringe AF as he was slated for his tattooes and given the name of a marker pen 😂😂😂😂😂😂

100% Malin will be fuming and link this to a trauma…

Could we all light a candle in the hope we get Liv on here next

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sharpie make another anonymous anonymous profile and give us all the gossip, at least tell us a bit about liv?!

Surely you can’t be held accountable for anything said on here anyway if you play it off as ‘speculation’ or ‘rumours’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Followed these threads for a while. Hilarious that Sharpie's work mates even call him that now 🤣 well done tattlers 👏

I used to quite like her but when her little girl passed there was just something I couldn't put my finger on that made me feel uncomfortable about her. In one moment it felt like she was exploiting Consy for every bit of attention she could get, then in the next, it was like she didn't even care. It felt like she was jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon. Then I started reading here and the relation to her doing cocaine when pregnant (which I think is true!) and ultimately contributed to Consy' premature birth and death (which I do not say lightly!) Then came the DV claims and her numerous injury photos clearly do not lie. I can not condone any type of violence to any person, whether man, woman or whatever you identify as. I hate following this with the word 'but', but I believe it was equally abusive. She wasn't this innocent, vulnerable girl she tried to prolciam she was. She clearly has some deep rooted issues towards men and relationships in general. I think she is actually really vile, manipulative and controlling towards the men she gets with, including towards their exes/children, hence why they never hang around for long. Social media is a great platform to hide behind and i feel like she's literally hiding in plain sight. She has some serious underlying issues and seeks validation though her sm. Unfortunately she uses topics that people in general will not call you out on, even if it's obvious you are lying!

I feel so guilty saying this but even at the time, I do not believe she miscarried. At the time she stated she did, it was still a raw topic since the very public, yet sad and unfortunate passing of baby Jack Teigen/Legend and many other celebs had come forward with their own sad stories. I just didn't believe hers. Didn't she say she was on her period like 2 weeks prior? And now she's pregnant again, 13 weeks later and already announced it to the world? My sister had 2 miscarriages and didn't tell the family she was pregnant again until 15 weeks, and even now she isn't shouting about it, not even telling the extended family, let alone selling her story to the papers!

I feel so sorry for the alleged baby already. Conceived for her mums selfish need for validation and born for nothing other than a commodity. Poor sod.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Followed these threads for a while. Hilarious that Sharpie's work mates even call him that now 🤣 well done tattlers 👏

I used to quite like her but when her little girl passed there was just something I couldn't put my finger on that made me feel uncomfortable about her. In one moment it felt like she was exploiting Consy for every bit of attention she could get, then in the next, it was like she didn't even care. It felt like she was jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon. Then I started reading here and the relation to her doing cocaine when pregnant (which I think is true!) and ultimately contributed to Consy' premature birth and death (which I do not say lightly!) Then came the DV claims and her numerous injury photos clearly do not lie. I can not condone any type of violence to any person, whether man, woman or whatever you identify as. I hate following this with the word 'but', but I believe it was equally abusive. She wasn't this innocent, vulnerable girl she tried to prolciam she was. She clearly has some deep rooted issues towards men and relationships in general. I think she is actually really vile, manipulative and controlling towards the men she gets with, including towards their exes/children, hence why they never hang around for long. Social media is a great platform to hide behind and i feel like she's literally hiding in plain sight. She has some serious underlying issues and seeks validation though her sm. Unfortunately she uses topics that people in general will not call you out on, even if it's obvious you are lying!

I feel so guilty saying this but even at the time, I do not believe she miscarried. At the time she stated she did, it was still a raw topic since the very public, yet sad and unfortunate passing of baby Jack Teigen/Legend and many other celebs had come forward with their own sad stories. I just didn't believe hers. Didn't she say she was on her period like 2 weeks prior? And now she's pregnant again, 13 weeks later and already announced it to the world? My sister had 2 miscarriages and didn't tell the family she was pregnant again until 15 weeks, and even now she isn't shouting about it, not even telling the extended family, let alone selling her story to the papers!

I feel so sorry for the alleged baby already. Conceived for her mums selfish need for validation and born for nothing other than a commodity. Poor sod.
I think you're totally justified in all of that. She's pregnant every week, it really is the behaviour of a 15 year old spreading rumours and being so narcissistic she doesn't realise people see through it. I don't think cocaine contributed to Consys (rest in peace angel) death though. If you google the illness it is genetic. So tragic and I'd never take that away from her/blame her for something so awful (I know you're not but incase she tells the Daily Mail we are stalking her and being vile)

I literally come on here just to say the dates so people can stop messaging me is it mine.

i wont give any gossip unfortunately as thats not me, unless anything negative comes out about myself than ill open the can or worms !!
Take that as your warning, Mal!

Reactions: 3
There seems to be an awful lot of mystery surrounding the cause of consys death, I know she was born premature but it was at about 33 weeks (ish?)where the survival rates are at over 96%, Prematurity wasn’t the cause of consys death it seems a congenital heart defect was, according to the death certificate, but why doesn’t malin ever talk about, or raise awareness of congenital heart defects?? She raises awareness of every other issue which has affected her life - DV, cancer etc, but there’s never any mention of the actual cause of consys death

I’ve also always found it weird how she uses the same few photos of consy, and I’ve never seen a pic of her holding her? I know she wasn’t allowed to for a while but she will have been allowed to hold her at the end, and get some pictures taken, my beautiful little nephew died at 6 days old from a congenital heart defect and we were all allowed to hold him, dress him, have pictures taken when he was taken off his ventilator, maybe she does have pictures of her and consy but is just choosing not to share them but it seems highly unlikely given she shares everything else, maybe it was too painful for her to hold consy, I don’t know, something is just strange about it all

the timing of this pregnancy is all so weird too, did she get pregnant like 2 minutes after splitting up with the last guy? Does she not give a tit about being in an established stable relationship before bringing a baby into it?

I also think she’s had a subtle nose job

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Urgh her stories I've had so many messages I need to do a q&a then she mentioned about the first 6 weeks of pregnancy and didn't elaborate am sure she will send herself questions that she will answer selectively and to suit her narrative of lies and deceit

That was Rebecca who said that to take the pi%s out of me in the papers lol
Michael you better be careful as crazy/psycho Malin will accuse you of stalking her and talking about her as she comes on here and reads everything that been written.

It's a shame you can't confirm if she was pregnant with your child and suffered a miscarriage or if the pregnancy stick she posted was an old one.

Hope she gets tested on a regular as she isn't a fan of condoms lol Every guy she dates/sleeps with she falls pregnant by them.

Reactions: 9
Can someone slightly summarise for me please lol

Malin had her baby and lost if few years ago
Then she got with a married man called sharpie? he left her and then they got back together?
Did she have the misscarriage to him in april?
Did he then leave her?

She is now pregnant with someone else?

Is this right lol?

There seems to be an awful lot of mystery surrounding the cause of consys death, I know she was born premature but it was at about 33 weeks (ish?)where the survival rates are at over 96%, Prematurity wasn’t the cause of consys death it seems a congenital heart defect was, according to the death certificate, but why doesn’t malin ever talk about, or raise awareness of congenital heart defects?? She raises awareness of every other issue which has affected her life - DV, cancer etc, but there’s never any mention of the actual cause of consys death

I’ve also always found it weird how she uses the same few photos of consy, and I’ve never seen a pic of her holding her? I know she wasn’t allowed to for a while but she will have been allowed to hold her at the end, and get some pictures taken, my beautiful little nephew died at 6 days old from a congenital heart defect and we were all allowed to hold him, dress him, have pictures taken when he was taken off his ventilator, maybe she does have pictures of her and consy but is just choosing not to share them but it seems highly unlikely given she shares everything else, maybe it was too painful for her to hold consy, I don’t know, something is just strange about it all

the timing of this pregnancy is all so weird too, did she get pregnant like 2 minutes after splitting up with the last guy? Does she not give a tit about being in an established stable relationship before bringing a baby into it?

I also think she’s had a subtle nose job
Never really thought about the photo thing but your totally right, why doesn't she have ANY holding her? Or anyone else holding her it's just the same photo and she raises awareness for things she doesn't even suffer with like psoriasis and IBS but doesn't speak a peep of how or why consy passed? Consy is also buried with Tom's gran and not with Malins family which is sus, i truly believe she took cocaine through the pregnancy i know it seems like a far assumption put I've read too much here to not believe it her and tom were clearly abusing drugs and eachother when they were together I don't know if she's as bad now but back then yes

Reactions: 8
Not to mention she was out having drinks on Manchester 6 WEEKS after her baby died... It's all on the wiki

• Sad
  • Wow
This......

This sums her upto a T.

Nothing but a scrounging cow.
I wonder if she isn't getting many? Just a little prompt on her stories for people to send her stuff when she can well afford it, such a beggy cow

Reactions: 4
She's gotta be like 8 weeks pregnant at best? Why is she sticking her gut out like she's 6 months gone already!? This is gonna be dragged out so hard & feel like it's being going on forever. Brace yourself ladies & gents.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.