makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Aoibhe is back lads on Jenny's insta , from Lily's party at the weekend... I'd say this is how she's reintroducing herself to insta and shell be back full blown in a couple of weeks. I really don't think she's left insta for good

Reactions: 7
Oh Aoibhe is back lads on Jenny's insta , from Lily's party at the weekend... I'd say this is how she's reintroducing herself to insta and shell be back full blown in a couple of weeks. I really don't think she's left insta for good
Seen it and came straight here 🤣 Jenny is being used as usual, she’s a bit of a half wit that girl. I think should would do anything to be relevant 🙄

Eeeeffaaaaa is dipping her toe in the insta water and she will be back in no time, especially if all the creeps of the week start commenting on the pics. Ugh they make me ill 🤮

Reactions: 5
Yes I saw the girl behind Sweet Treats Boutique or something that all the insta huns use, shared pics of her this morning. To be honest I don't want to give her the attention here as she will loooove it but hard not to either! She is such a spa!
Though looking at her face and her smile, she looks so so bruised and affected. I dislike her but I'm such a softy too 😅
That girl shared Sean's photo the other week. It's so contrived that she shared specific photos of Aoibhe days later. It was all discussed and planned. Like f%€k off!
The comments underneath are utterly nauseating.. Who writes that?! People don't know her like!

Reactions: 4
If your going to wish a child happy birthday would you not a least have one picture with said child, just proves it was a planned post to be insta huns. She had a picture of Lily on her actual birthday so it’s not a case of not wanting to share a child on her instagram.

Reactions: 2
Yes I saw the girl behind Sweet Treats Boutique or something that all the insta huns use, shared pics of her this morning. To be honest I don't want to give her the attention here as she will loooove it but hard not to either! She is such a spa!
Though looking at her face and her smile, she looks so so bruised and affected. I dislike her but I'm such a softy too 😅
That girl shared Sean's photo the other week. It's so contrived that she shared specific photos of Aoibhe days later. It was all discussed and planned. Like f%€k off!
The comments underneath are utterly nauseating.. Who writes that?! People don't know her like!
What girl???

If your going to wish a child happy birthday would you not a least have one picture with said child, just proves it was a planned post to be insta huns. She had a picture of Lily on her actual birthday so it’s not a case of not wanting to share a child on her instagram.
It’s not like the internet hasn’t been bombarded with constant Lily Pippa spam....like I don’t know photos of the poor kid in the bath 🙄

Jenny is such a clinger on. Eeeeeeffaaaaa is her meal ticket though, her makeup skills are a lot to be desired anyway. Oompa Loopa comes to mind 😂

To be fair Lily isn't her child so I dont think it would be right for her to go splashing her all over her insta to her 13K followers

Reactions: 3
To be fair Lily isn't her child so I dont think it would be right for her to go splashing her all over her insta to her 13K followers
But my point was she had a picture of her on her actual birthday and has pictures of Lily last year on her birthday on her main feed

I’d say eeefffaa is raging she couldn’t get all the freebies she normally would for the 2 year olds birthday 🎁
She’s still doing the same stupid pose as always 🙄 when u see her and Jenny together it’s obvious how much of a clone she is!!

God I’d say there was MAJOR approval by effffs over all the snaps She was in before posting.

She’s kinda shirking in the background half in half out

What’s Jenny’s story these days unfollowed her when aoibhe took her insta break as I think she just lapped that up and used it to get her own followers up!

What’s Jenny’s story these days unfollowed her when aoibhe took her insta break as I think she just lapped that up and used it to get her own followers up!
no Idea... but I’m sure she’ll have her page back public now that her BFF is back.

I know we all think there’s nothing like our 1st born baby but I’ve never seen such dribble over a baby’s injections 🙄 tears from mommy and an inspirational message from daddy (real men show their emotions!!) and then face time calls from baby and daddy downstairs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The facetime from downstairs was a joke.. just call her to come down in person or go up the stairs

Reactions: 1
1st time to post, I can't cope.
Has anyone noticed her hair? Its a lovely shade of yellow, orange and green.
Ive worked in enough hairdressers to notice them #gifted extensions are a different colour. Her hairdresser/bestie/bridesmaid should be scarlet.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
1st time to post, I can't cope.
Has anyone noticed her hair? Its a lovely shade of yellow, orange and green.
Ive worked in enough hairdressers to notice them #gifted extensions are a different colour. Her hairdresser/bestie/bridesmaid should be scarlet.
I noticed this today and I never notice this 🙈 its terrible!

Reactions: 3