makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think so. Will Jenny be godmother to the new baby as she’s her only friend
No I’d say it will be Tori Delahoyde her absolute “roiiiide” of a sister in law (brother’s girlfriend🙄)

Jenny will be the chief prayer reader and then chief selfie BBF in that Betsy kip.

Reactions: 1
No I’d say it will be Tori Delahoyde her absolute “roiiiide” of a sister in law (brother’s girlfriend🙄)

Jenny will be the chief prayer reader and then chief selfie BBF in that Betsy kip.
Oh I can well see it now. If Lilly’s day wasn’t tacky enough I can only see this one being worse along with the horrendous makeup on both of them. The 2 of them be trying to get everything for free now.

Oh we’re back home with baby now. You know what that means. Must tag every single brand in hopes of freebies

Reactions: 3
She can’t help herself. Page is back public. Must be missing out on too many business opportunities and ways of making money with a new baby with her page on private

Reactions: 3
I'd say what she could be doing is rather than accept new follow requests individually (not that she's inundated with them I imagine), she goes public which automatically accepts them in one go and then goes back private again. Honestly, aside from the fact her page is private, I really don't see the point in this thread at all. She's not remotely interesting 😴😴

Reactions: 4
Agreed, I dont notice the private/ public thing but she must do her begging and then go back to private. Also agree she cant fill this thread, she seems genuine maybe tahts why she cant fill it

Anyone else do a double take on her latest grid post, actually thought it was Aoibhe.the camera is slowly creeping up to cover her face

I don’t get why you’ve created a thread for this girl?? If she wasn’t Aoibhe’s friend and had that number of followers, she’d probably slip under all your radars. Very disappointed in what looks like another witch hunt coming to the fore. Everyone, me included, got carried away with the Aoibhe thread before, the names made it “hilarious” and we seemed to forget they were real people with a little girl at the centre. The decent thing would be to close this thread instead of causing stress and anxiety to a new mum.

Reactions: 2
Bar begging for stuff and taking the baby places she is harmless. She was good in eefffaaa thread at the time, but she does nothing particularly worth criticising. I think this thread is just a back door to try and chat about aoibhe.

I don’t get why you’ve created a thread for this girl?? If she wasn’t Aoibhe’s friend and had that number of followers, she’d probably slip under all your radars. Very disappointed in what looks like another witch hunt coming to the fore. Everyone, me included, got carried away with the Aoibhe thread before, the names made it “hilarious” and we seemed to forget they were real people with a little girl at the centre. The decent thing would be to close this thread instead of causing stress and anxiety to a new mum.
Well if that's the case... should all threads about every person be deleted too ?

Everyone got carried away? Really? The blind sheep approach of people is truly baffling, if you think what your being sold and manipulated by daily on Instagram is real then I feel very disappointed for you. Should every thread be deleted and all conversation be stopped and censored?

Bar begging for stuff and taking the baby places she is harmless. She was good in eefffaaa thread at the time, but she does nothing particularly worth criticising. I think this thread is just a back door to try and chat about aoibhe.
She’s a bore who is trying her best to make something lucrative out of her friendship with Eeeeefffaaaaa. I agree this thread is just Aoibhe part 2 and I don’t think anyone gives any shits about Jenny. I also thought if a page was private it didn’t warrant a thread here?

Reactions: 2
She meets the criteria to have a thread and that’s the bottom line really, it’s your opinion that she shouldn’t have one. Mine is she should, she’s on the absolutely beg for anything she can get!

• Heart
It must be frustrating if you are paying for all of your baby stuff and your friend a few doors up is getting it all for free. Saying that, I'd take my privacy over a free buggy any day.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else do a double take on her latest grid post, actually thought it was Aoibhe.the camera is slowly creeping up to cover her face
Totally!!! I did the same, they're very alike, Same hair which I think is nice tbh ... suppose Jenny used to do Aoibhe's make up so that looks similiar.

Baby is cute 💙

She's at 13.5k followers & wedding coming up next year so will he interesting to see how her following grows .... I know some mightn't find this thread interesting & that's ok too.

I see jenny is having dinner with the sean and aoibhe tonight.. she tagged sean in the post on her stories