makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenny is 31?!? Jaysus….. the years have not been kind! Would have given her near 40!
My guess was Dominique was 30 and Jenny was early 40s 😬 😂

Either way she can't pull off the "wifey for lifey" look whilst giving divorcee vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Making sure everyone knows Gary’s is married 😂 sorry to break it to you Jenny but a ring doesn’t block a hole🫢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sure this has been answered already but does anyone have any suss on why aoife and juan didn’t make it ? 👀#weddingoftheyear

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m sure this has been answered already but does anyone have any suss on why aoife and juan didn’t make it ? 👀#weddingoftheyear
They don’t speak to juan anymore, after the climbing out the window incident and they put Aoibhe up for a couple of weeks, Aoibhe I believe just sent a text when they left for Portugal with a tit excuse saying she wasn’t coming to the wedding and it was like 300 euros a head, she just wasn’t arsed going she didn’t even make up an excuse, I’d say say she doesn’t trust loose lips Gary 😳 he’s an awful gobshite that married the bunny boiler from fatal attraction 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They don’t speak to juan anymore, after the climbing out the window incident and they put Aoibhe up for a couple of weeks, Aoibhe I believe just sent a text when they left for Portugal with a tit excuse saying she wasn’t coming to the wedding and it was like 300 euros a head, she just wasn’t arsed going she didn’t even make up an excuse, I’d say say she doesn’t trust loose lips Gary 😳 he’s an awful gobshite that married the bunny boiler from fatal attraction 🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
300 euros a head?! Highly doubt that! Not like she got married in a Chateau in France... people go to the likes of Spain and Portugal to save to that side of things

QUOTE="yabbbadabbadoo, post: 16994752, member: 223329"]
[/QUOTE]
What was the window incident

300 euros a head?! Highly doubt that! Not like she got married in a Chateau in France... people go to the likes of Spain and Portugal to save to that side of things
It’s a 5 star hotel and
That hotel is a 5 star hotel! Her dad is loaded, free bar for the day so the drink and food package and the extras was €300 a head that’s why they were really disappointed She just wasn’t arsed going

It’s a 5 star hotel and
That hotel is a 5 star hotel! Her dad is loaded, free bar for the day so the drink and food package and the extras was €300 a head that’s why they were really disappointed She just wasn’t arsed going
Wouldn't be jennys biggest fan but to do that to someone and last minute is out of order well that's friendship over isn't Gary's lily godfather

• Haha
Wouldn't be jennys biggest fan but to do that to someone and last minute is out of order well that's friendship over isn't Gary's lily godfather
I think that’s what happens when you know someone ten mins and make them your child’s god parent 🙄

Pumpkin day out, was that gifted or not? 'Thank you for having us' but hasn't said whether she paid or not
---
Also, full time corporate....corporate what?

Pumpkin day out, was that gifted or not? 'Thank you for having us' but hasn't said whether she paid or not
---
Also, full time corporate....corporate what?
Insurance! 🙄 she wasn’t thanking them if she paid for the pumpkin thing. 💯 a freebie.

On eeeffffaaaas thread it was said she didn’t go as was in court about the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can someone please recap what the "window" thing is that caused Juan and "the Byrnes" 🤪 to fall out? Eeeeeefa has too many threads to be trawling through. I'm nosey but not that invested 😂

Why the F does Mrs Byrne have Corporate in her bio 😂😂 anyone who works for a large company is a corporate something or other, I've never seen anyone feel the needs to highlight it. Corporate W⚓

Reactions: 3