makeupbyjennyx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raining...wouldn't you be raging. Dress is very average. She's not a style icon but a lot better than the thing she wore for her actual wedding. My granny has worn something similar to that as a guest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine going to Portugal for the wedding and it lashing rain I’d say she was FUMING 😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it was raining outside and she walks in with sunglasses on her for her entrance walk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What in the faces by grace is she wearing, someone get her a stylist… or at least a mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone turn off her wifi please, I’ve a pain in my hoop with her repetitive pics of the same jaysis view…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully Gary’s wandering eye has calmed down, otherwise it might be wifey till the next side chick clutch!
The hat, the glasses! bleeping wife this, bride that & Mrs that on everything. There was one in my hotel last year and I cringed everytime I saw her coming. Your not 5!

Reactions: 8
The hat, the glasses! bleeping wife this, bride that & Mrs that on everything. There was one in my hotel last year and I cringed everytime I saw her coming. Your not 5!
And honestly she looks like she's been married and divorced and this is her second time around. Leave all that stupid "wifey" tat to young ones like Dominique Nugent who (whilst still major cringe) can at least pull it off.

Reactions: 5
And honestly she looks like she's been married and divorced and this is her second time around. Leave all that stupid "wifey" tat to young ones like Dominique Nugent who (whilst still major cringe) can at least pull it off.
Dominique is 35, Jenny is 31 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10