Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s turned into such a melter and so bleeping boring I flick through her stories now cause I couldn’t be bothered even listening to her and I still don’t understand why she puts the baby on the dining table fs🤣🤣
Her story tonight is laughable. Literally buy every baby product on the market and put them all in your child's crib.... Swears by them but she will still come on tomorrow and say the wee mans been a bit unsettled (nothing to do with the fact he has to share his bed with every gadget on the Internet). Il say it again for the ones in the back... DOPE 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her story tonight is laughable. Literally buy every baby product on the market and put them all in your child's crib.... Swears by them but she will still come on tomorrow and say the wee mans been a bit unsettled (nothing to do with the fact he has to share his bed with every gadget on the Internet). Il say it again for the ones in the back... DOPE 🙄
She forever does this says he’s unsettled and then next thing she’s coming on going ‘can you’s all STOP messaging me I’ve turned my messages OFF because everyone’s messaging me what it could be’ if you don’t want advice don’t talk about him being unsettled 😅 it’s like she takes offence to people thinking he has reflux/colic or whatever but she can be so rude to people who try and help her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She forever does this says he’s unsettled and then next thing she’s coming on going ‘can you’s all STOP messaging me I’ve turned my messages OFF because everyone’s messaging me what it could be’ if you don’t want advice don’t talk about him being unsettled 😅 it’s like she takes offence to people thinking he has reflux/colic or whatever but she can be so rude to people who try and help her
She is trying to fulfill the basic need to be heard on an Instagram page where she basically makes money because of interaction with her following. Ring your ma and moan you Beggy Mitchell 😂.

Does anyone else think it takes a strange person to get on the way these Instagrammers do. Are they all narcs and cut from the same cloth, not an once of humility among them. If I was getting on the way they do my family would be morto!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus christ she just talks pure shite now. The same crap over and over
Beyond bleeping dull.

As a mother myself I cannot stand these people who do nothing but talk about their baby / what they’ve bought their baby / how hard they find motherhood.

is there any chance of her stopping her lockdown moaning

She is trying to fulfill the basic need to be heard on an Instagram page where she basically makes money because of interaction with her following. Ring your ma and moan you Beggy Mitchell 😂.

Does anyone else think it takes a strange person to get on the way these Instagrammers do. Are they all narcs and cut from the same cloth, not an once of humility among them. If I was getting on the way they do my family would be morto!!
no harm to her but as a public sector worker of some description she has a decent mat leave - duck OFF WITH YOUR shite VODUZ AND BPERFECT.

OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!!!! Ok never passed much remarks on her hunting for freebies before.. and always really liked Julie...but holy duck!!! There she goes again!!!! Lookin “recommendations” for a baby swing!!! Go google them like the rest of us!! Read the reviews!!! THEN PAY FOR ONE!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!!!! Ok never passed much remarks on her hunting for freebies before.. and always really liked Julie...but holy duck!!! There she goes again!!!! Lookin “recommendations” for a baby swing!!! Go google them like the rest of us!! Read the reviews!!! THEN PAY FOR ONE!!!!!!!
she’s a joke at the minute, it feels like she’s determined to swipe any freebie she can whilst her insta status is still considerable enough.

the tour of her nappy caddy took me to the fair the other day, good god hard up for content or what. Plus Hinch did it a year ago.

Reactions: 2
Yesterday saying how grateful she is for the boyo and how hes so hands on. I should bleeping hope so he is the da! She mustn't have had very high expectations.

I wish she would just tie her tie dye hair up-always this crappy dyed hair hangin round her face. Its a state! Everyones struggling with their hair-me included but come on, sick lookin at it hangin round her face. And this mum life shite is gettin on my nerves. Quit yappin n beggin n yappin again 😑

i totally agree with you. I thought the exact same thing. Shameless. Really put me off her.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would just tie her tie dye hair up-always this crappy dyed hair hangin round her face. Its a state! Everyones struggling with their hair-me included but come on, sick lookin at it hangin round her face. And this mum life shite is gettin on my nerves. Quit yappin n beggin n yappin again 😑
She really is such a yap 🤣 yapping by julie 💁🏼‍♀️

Yesterday saying how grateful she is for the boyo and how hes so hands on. I should bleeping hope so he is the da! She mustn't have had very high expectations.
Totally - shock horror, man carries out father duties 🙄

He wasn’t in her top three favourite things either - just Danny, coffee and food 😂😂

• Haha
She really is such a yap 🤣 yapping by julie 💁🏼‍♀️
Did u see her story just there now? “I know they say u should sleep when their sleepin but iv to lift this singular nappy on the floor, empty the 5 inches of water out of this tiny bath and hang clothes on the line” and “i wish i could have a nap” and in the same breath, im not tired enough to sleep...make up ur mind! Lift the nappy, empty the bath and hang the clothes up lie down n shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did u see her story just there now? “I know they say u should sleep when their sleepin but iv to lift this singular nappy on the floor, empty the 5 inches of water out of this tiny bath and hang clothes on the line” and “i wish i could have a nap” and in the same breath, im not tired enough to sleep...make up ur mind! Lift the nappy, empty the bath and hang the clothes up lie down n shut up.
I get the feeling she needs a lot of attention our jules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.