Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard from a learned friend today that she had house plans on her stories earlier and then deleted them...

So I was informed, big house on the farm for jolly julie 😂
she does look like a farmers wife alright, I wonder if her dream of only working 2 or 3 days a week is still on her want list, I'm guessing she might take the most of being near his mum and like 5 sisters for babysitting roles... shell be plugging for an engagement ring soom, kev boyo will find out they r engaged on the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she does look like a farmers wife alright, I wonder if her dream of only working 2 or 3 days a week is still on her want list, I'm guessing she might take the most of being near his mum and like 5 sisters for babysitting roles... shell be plugging for an engagement ring soom, kev boyo will find out they r engaged on the gram
I was going to say she was on about a ring last week.... Cant remember if that was one of her good or bad days tho 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah he is but seems to be there alot. Not sure
I dont know much about farmers but I always imagined they were sorta chained to their job. That's why I was so surprised she took up way him. I just cant work out the relationship. I'm near sure she said he was off for 2 weeks paternity.

She is getting a bit much now, I used to love her stories but just flick past them now. I feel she is sharing too much of her baby on social media

Reactions: 5
She is getting a bit much now, I used to love her stories but just flick past them now. I feel she is sharing too much of her baby on social media
thon is living for any freebies going

Is he not a farmer? I wouldn't have thought so. Hes maybe staying the odd night 🤷🏻‍♀️
Omg imagine if he’s not actually living there now the baby is here 🙈 surely he’s travelling back and forth to the farm? It would be a lot of travelling 🤷🏻‍♀️

I heard from a learned friend today that she had house plans on her stories earlier and then deleted them...
I heard this too! Why delete tho 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 2
thon is living for any freebies going
Yeah she has changed a lot since she got pregnant, it's not that I think she is a bad person, she just rambles on about the same thing all the time now and I person don't agree with anyone splashing their children all over social media, if you can't consent then you should not be filmed

Reactions: 3
He can be a farmer and only work a farm or be contracted into a farm, if he owned a farm it would mean he wouldn't be there alot, esp at the minute with slurry and lambing etc going on or if he was in milk farming etc which he doesn't seem to be

Reactions: 5
How long have her and the boyo been together? I think it’s a bit odd if he hasn’t moved in with her when they have a baby together.

Its the endless repeating of herself I can't cope with, three or four times saying the same thing 🤯.
I agree a first time mum certainly can struggle, however she is a moaning woman if I ever heard one. I lost my mum weeks after my first child was born and then probably suffered from pnd as a result of the trauma and shock. However I don't believe I ever moaned the way she does and she was a bloody moan before. She has no self awareness. I would also doubt she paid whack for that sleepyhead. She has been gifted from that baby shop before. Also watching her, it appears her version of a 'good day' needs to be 'picture perfect' for the gram. Sunday past for reference.

Also I'm not sure how it can be harsh given its the drivel that leaks from her mouth daily😅
drumroll please folks - Julie had a good day yday and Sue you called it:

it appears her version of a 'good day' needs to be 'picture perfect' for the gram. Sunday past for reference.

• Haha
drumroll please folks - Julie had a good day yday and Sue you called it:

it appears her version of a 'good day' needs to be 'picture perfect' for the gram. Sunday past for reference.
The boyo is a bit more picture perfect when she doesn't make him fake smile, so its more than the roots need done with that wig 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s turned into such a melter and so bleeping boring I flick through her stories now cause I couldn’t be bothered even listening to her and I still don’t understand why she puts the baby on the dining table fs🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.